Thanks a ton man! And yeah, I think I'm gonna get my drummer for my band to play on this, and I might just make this into one of my bands songs haha, but yeah, I'm glad you liked it! And I listened to your song and posted in your post
"All the... Small things... True care... Truth brings...... I'll take... One lift... Your ride... best trip......."

"All the Small Things."

(Listen to both, again, if you think I'm just "hating." I'm not. The orignal poster's song is just about 10-12 beats faster.)

Just a heads-up. It's the same song.
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Last edited by ***Hydra*** at Jun 24, 2011,
I am NOT saying you're a rip-off artist!!! I am NOT! In my opinion, you are a genuine artist, and did not know.

I'm just simply saying you didn't know the wheel that you created, was already made.

Don't get butt-hurt about it. It happens to many and all musicians. We ALL... ALLLLL create music, with the idea that it's amazingly unique, only to find out it's already been done. That's the nature of the beast. We all draw on what we've heard, before, and create from that.

In fact, I encourage you to go forward with this line of music. It might slip by, and make you a bazillion dollars.

All I'm saying, is, "Wow! That sounds just like, "All the Small Things," by Blink 182.

The choice is your's.
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Last edited by ***Hydra*** at Jun 24, 2011,
Well, I'm very influenced by blink 182 and I can see where this might sound like it, but I don't really think you're right. I looked at All the Small things and they are in different keys, the chorus progression for my song is a 1-5-6-4-5, which is a lot like what blink 182 uses in a lot of there songs, but not in All the Small things, they use a 1-4-5 or 1-5-4 most of the song.

And I know you're not hating, and I'm not hating your input, I'm just disagreeing. But its all good and thanks for listening!

Any songs you have that you want me to listen to?
Last edited by mmmmKAY at Jun 24, 2011,