Hey guys, due to my crappy toshiba satellite not having a firewire port, i need to look for a guitar interface which doesn't require firewire. My budget is 500-600 australian dollars, i live in sydney australia, i play mostly metalcore/djent/shred. Im looking for a interface with a mic input, because i want to make use of my trusty ol' sm57. i don't mind going used, and id rather not go down the mbox path... so many bad memories from my previous mbox 2 mini -.-.
Why the **** does everyone play shitty Djent? (nothing personal, it seems like every other person plays Djent)

Line 6 Pod Studio UX2. $200 USD, gives you 2 mic ins plus Pod Farm if you don't like the sound you're getting out of the 57
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
Why the **** does everyone play shitty Djent? (nothing personal, it seems like every other person plays Djent)

Line 6 Pod Studio UX2. $200 USD, gives you 2 mic ins plus Pod Farm if you don't like the sound you're getting out of the 57

Do this if you want good software but terrible, terrible hardware.

UX2 comes with a 90 day warranty, and mine literally broke on the 95th day.

I ask them if they can repair it, if I pay for it. Nope, you need to buy a new one.

If you do get lucky however and not have your piece of weightless plastic break, Pod Farm is a great program.
Schecter Synyster Custom
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1
Ibanez GIO
5150 II
Valveking 112
Micro cube
ISP Decimator, MXR 108 Eq, Ibanez TS-7, GFS tuner
Quote by Xanw
Do this if you want good software but terrible, terrible hardware.

UX2 comes with a 90 day warranty, and mine literally broke on the 95th day.

I ask them if they can repair it, if I pay for it. Nope, you need to buy a new one.

If you do get lucky however and not have your piece of weightless plastic break, Pod Farm is a great program.

Sounds like you got a bad one
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp