My first recording, an original song I wrote called "Wasting Away"
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/SparkitUp/music/all/play1014981

lead- me
rhythm- me
bass- me
vocals- me
drums- me

I know I suck at singing I but I did my best
I recorded the rhythm first, then bass, then lead, drums, vocals.
It's pretty crappy sounding but I pretty much recorded each instrument in one take, if enough people like it perhaps I'll re-record it. Also if you're wondering why the drums sound weird it because I used my v-drums and plugged them into my mixer.

Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated, but don't be too harsh i'm only average at all these instruments and just recently learned how to solo.

Thanks

ps I think the recording got a lil bit sped up in the export or something.
Last edited by SparkitUp at Jun 24, 2011,
You play all your instruments? You play bass? Guitar? You sing? You party?

You... are the Hydra.

I'm high, right now, and you just fuhcked my head up..... Um...... Thank you!

You play a gypsy kiss of musical honey. We're the jack-of-all-trades---and-a-master-of-none...... Which makes us a master of most.

Long live the soul of the musician, instead of those who just make music!!!
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Last edited by ***Hydra*** at Jun 24, 2011,
This is a pretty good start man! I like the idea a lot and the beginning of your solo was sick! I'd just say maybe check if your guitar is tuned because in some parts it sounds like it starts to go flat, but overall good stuff, your voice is a lot lower than I was expecting from when I saw your picture haha
Thanks guys hahaha ya I know i'm a lil blonde white boy and I got this deep voice lolol
Quote by SparkitUp
Thanks guys hahaha ya I know i'm a lil blonde white boy and I got this deep voice lolol

This isn't rap or hip hop. This is rock. This is how we grew up. This is what we have to offer to the gods of music. No shame in that.

Stop apologizing, because you're a blonde white man. You're playing every ****ing instrument on this track, and you feel like you have to say "sorry" for it? Every retard with a turntable dreams of having the musical talent that you do. Keep attacking your brain, heart, and soul, yo. Everytime you hit your gift, it spurts out another truth to this world.

Rock and Roll = FUBU, (For Us, By Us.)
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Last edited by ***Hydra*** at Jun 24, 2011,
dude i'm blazed right now and i feel like you have enlightened me thanks dude
cool song. good start at recording, now you know how to do it you can practice. As mentioned make sure everything is in tune, its of major importance for recording. Also i would suggest in the future try gettin a tighter drum track. Little fills every couple bars dont really serve the song. Good start, keep it up