Was looking into this here Stealth

http://www.bcrich.com/models/guitars/2011%20Electric%20Guitar/Stealth-NT/169

and putting a pair of Bare Knuckle Pickups in it (Painkillers or Nailbombs)

Was just wondering how this guitar matches up to my own BC Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V in terms of QUALITY and build. When I play/hold my V it FEELS like a well made guitar and not something that will shatter into a million pieces upon tipping over. Was wondering if this Stealth is of comparable quality.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
So anybody have any thoughts
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by omentremor
I would

The specs of the guitar really are perfect to me. The shape is killer to me too. The only thing I'm worried about is the quality/build of the guitar. It's REALLY hard to find info on this guitar. Weird.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I find the shape hideous. It's like a Dean ML got melted.

To each his own. Maybe in the future I'll change my mind but so far I really have taken a liking to the Stealth body shape. Might have something to do with one of my favorite musicians picking it as his weapon of choice but then again maybe not lol.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
The specs of the guitar really are perfect to me. The shape is killer to me too. The only thing I'm worried about is the quality/build of the guitar. It's REALLY hard to find info on this guitar. Weird.

Actually I find that to be generally true of any BC Rich. For some odd reason their models are really difficult to get any information on (in my opinion). I was looking at BC Rich before my last NGD and sat down and played a few, but got frustrated because I like to do a ton of research and I couldn't find anything on them.
Quote by kharn_tb
Actually I find that to be generally true of any BC Rich. For some odd reason their models are really difficult to get any information on (in my opinion). I was looking at BC Rich before my last NGD and sat down and played a few, but got frustrated because I like to do a ton of research and I couldn't find anything on them.

I see.

Well then I guess the next best thing I could do is ask how the BC Rich NT series/line holds up in the quality department (after all I believe it is part of that line of models). Would it be considered higher up on the spectrum of BC Rich guitars?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
ttt
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I find the shape hideous. It's like a Dean ML got melted.

srry...but +1....why not warpig pickups instead of NB's? Why not a standard explorer shape rather than that? anyway..its your choice....
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
That guitar plus the pickups will set you back more than you want. I would just put the pickups in the v......
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
That guitar plus the pickups will set you back more than you want. I would just put the pickups in the v......

Yeah but I'd like to keep my V the way it is. It's my only guitar with active pups in them and the only one with a floyd rose trem. I kind of don't intend to ever get a guitar with actives or trem bridges for a long time unless necessary so I don't want to do too much to my V. Also I hear that swapping out actives for passives in a guitar that came with actives is a tough job. I need another guitar anyhow for other reasons.

And the shape is just my personal preference. Different strokes for different folks as they say. Like I said, I'm just not sure of the quality of the build.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
ttt
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
If you like the guitar, how it feels, how it plays, etc, then its your call. It'll definitely improve the sound.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
If you like the guitar, how it feels, how it plays, etc, then its your call. It'll definitely improve the sound.

I really wish I could actually try the guitar myself but none of my local shops have it in stock. Like I said, the only thing I'm worrying about is quality. The NJ series is very competent in that department, as my V's been nothing but gravy so far. I really kind of hope that I would get the same quality in the Stealth. How's the NT series in that aspect as a whole anyway?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
bc rich are a well-known brand, there probably won't be any huge quality issues, try searching bc rich on google and see if any stories/forums threads about bad quality come up
Quote by teh_goon
bc rich are a well-known brand, there probably won't be any huge quality issues, try searching bc rich on google and see if any stories/forums threads about bad quality come up

Being a well-known brand doesn't mean that the guitars are always great. Case in point, Gibson.

As for TC, if it's what you want and can afford it, go for it. I personally don't like BC Rich, but whatever floats your boat man.
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
The price of the one you're looking at is $400-$500, so it's probably not that great compared to your V. I think part of the price is the fancy finish.

The only Stealth I'd actually buy would be the Stealth Pro, but that comes with a Floyd and EMG 81/85.
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Jun 26, 2011,