Alright I was gonna buy this band t-shirt but I can only find it on foreign sites and for quite high rates. I don't want to pay a whole bunch for shipping either. Do you guys know any sites where I might be able to find this shirt? Rage is a power Metal Band under Nuclear Blast Records if that helps.
Error 666.

This site was banned by Dr. Blast.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Dont buy it. In a couple years, youll figure out that band shirts/shirts with "funny" phrases on them/shirts with ridiculous logos on them are immature

Especially metal t shirts
Quote by Jojo1378
what?

Click the link
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by thebassiestbass
Dont buy it. In a couple years, youll figure out that band shirts/shirts with "funny" phrases on them/shirts with ridiculous logos on them are immature

Especially t shirts

this is mearly a graphic t-shirt, with the bands name. also I want to support them
Quote by Jojo1378
Alright I was gonna buy this band t-shirt but I can only find it on foreign sites and for quite high rates. I don't want to pay a whole bunch for shipping either. Do you guys know any sites where I might be able to find this shirt? Rage is a power Metal Band under Nuclear Blast Records if that helps.

Quote by Jojo1378
I don't want to pay a whole bunch for shipping either. Do you guys know any sites where I might be able to find this shirt? Rage is a power Metal Band under Nuclear Blast Records if that helps.

Quote by Jojo1378
Rage is a power Metal Band under Nuclear Blast Records if that helps.

Quote by Jojo1378
Rage is a power Metal Band

Quote by Jojo1378
power Metal

Gross...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Jojo1378
this is mearly a graphic t-shirt, with the bands name. also I want to support them

Do what you want. I would have too. Just remember this thread, and what I said in it in about 3 years
The link doesn't work.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by thebassiestbass

Especially metal t shirts

Or maybe he'll realize he doesn't have to start acting super pretentious. Anyone who judges someone on a shirt they wear is pretty lame. He should be who he wants to be not someone else's idea of what he should be.
Quote by Spartan101400
You need to listen to more Helloween, sir.

I love helloween!
you're a stone fox