I apologize if this isn't the correct section of the forum for this.

I recently purchased a new Orange Tiny Terror Combo about 3 weeks ago, it has been fine up until today. Whilst playing the amp suddenly dropped volume levels and even if i put it up to the max volume level is no where near as loud as it once was only a week ago.

Furthermore, the gain seems weaker and when plugging in some pedals, a crackling noise can be heard when notes are left to ring.

Any advice on what I should do now would be appreciated.
btw. Id suggest tung sol or NOS tubes (NOS tubes like Panasonic, Mullard, Valvo cost a serious number, but last a lot longer with better tone imo)
i would stay away from JJ tubes, they are great tubes, i have them in my amp, but they are too dark, and with a dark amp like yours, it would turn into a sludgefest of mud
Quote by stykerwolf
btw. Id suggest tung sol or NOS tubes (NOS tubes like Panasonic, Mullard, Valvo cost a serious number, but last a lot longer with better tone imo)
i would stay away from JJ tubes, they are great tubes, i have them in my amp, but they are too dark, and with a dark amp like yours, it would turn into a sludgefest of mud

Thanks. Would it be possible to get a link for these parts? Would be much appreciated.