Poll: Which did you vote for?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which did you vote for?
Black and Gold
15 16%
Gold and Black (Can't see how it's Green?!)
3 3%
White and Black
16 18%
OMGZ u liek A7X, what a fag!!1!
57 63%
Voters: 91.
Right after contacting Schecter a few days ago and them saying, "There are no plans for a new Synyster Custom until at least 2012". I must admit I was suprised to see this on their site the next day.

http://www.schecterguitars.com/International/News/20110621/126/PICK-WIN-SYNYSTERs-NEXT-SIGNATURE-MODEL.aspx

So UG, I am asking you if you could vote for the white and black option, and also if you do vote, could you possibly say what the current results are here as I cannot find a way to just see the current results.
So glad you put the last choice in...nice one!
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
Right, I just voted again with another e-mail, and the black and white is second by around 140 votes.

I'd really appreciate it if some people here could help me out here!
Sorry I voted black and gold, white and black one just looked boring.

Results so far

B&G 1,679

G&B 537

B&W 1,535

I couldn't give two shits about A7X or what guitar is chosen. In the one in a million chance that I win the guitar, I will immediately sell it.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Last edited by Alucard817 at Jun 26, 2011,
Black and gold is winning with white and black not far behind. green and black sucks.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Black and Gold - 1,781
White and Black - 1,624

4 days left to vote, can UG help get me the guitar I want by overturning this lead?
Quote by Steve635z
Right after contacting Schecter a few days ago and them saying, "There are no plans for a new Synyster Custom until at least 2012". I must admit I was suprised to see this on their site the next day.

http://www.schecterguitars.com/International/News/20110621/126/PICK-WIN-SYNYSTERs-NEXT-SIGNATURE-MODEL.aspx

So UG, I am asking you if you could vote for the white and black option, and also if you do vote, could you possibly say what the current results are here as I cannot find a way to just see the current results.

ive played this model, the pickups did not do the guitar justice. i thought i could get a much heavier tone.... if its the shape you really like buy an atx avenger
Blacktooth grin
getcha muthafuckin' pull
^^ Well I guess it's just personal preference, I liked the pickups, although I have considered changing the neck pickup for something different
dont you just love how because you people have a different opinion on A7X to TS he must be a fag
UG logic is interesting
The black and gold has honestly kept the same gap lead for like half the vote, it looks like I need a miracle if im going to get my white and black preference!
Black and white is rad!
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Right! White and Black is over 300 votes behind, im going to have to start offering free stuff to people who vote now!

Even if you do hate them, can you vote?
Quote by Steve635z
Right! White and Black is over 300 votes behind, im going to have to start offering free stuff to people who vote now!

Even if you do hate them, can you vote?

just post a thread in the pit...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking