I am planning on buying a Kustom Defender 5H once I sell some other gear.. would it be loud enough to gig with? I mean, obviously it'd have to be miced but for an unmiced gig would it be enough?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
see, I don't know about that, but my friend gigged with his tiny Line 6 Spider and he said it was ok
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

I guess the point is wether or not I should keep my ok-sounding Fender Frontman and sell other stuff to get this, or sell the Fender and get this (or something else) or what... help!
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

You don't want to rely on a 5watt amp for gigs. Even if it's normally loud enough, there will probably come a time soon when there are no mics to hand or you suddenly need more clean headroom or you end up playing a much bigger gig than expected. I'd definately recomment 15watts, probably more.
Ok, so what amp can i get for around $200 with a good crunchy sound?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699