Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Original 2004 Schecter C-7 Blackjack. The non ATX-Version of the popular Blackjack model by Schecter. It's gloss black with aged-white/cream binding around the WHOLE guitar (body,neck,headstock) and it is neckthrough. It has a little rash on the back of the body but, honestly, it's not bad at all and has NO effect on the sound, and the neck is in absolute perfect condition. I got it from a pawn shop for $140, and the person who pawned it took very bad care of it. I cleaned it up as best as i can, but the only problem is ALL screws on the pickups and the pickup rings are rusted to shit and the tuning heads have oxidation on the black chrome . It doesn't bother me at all and doesnt effect sound, but if it really bugs you, you can get a rusty screw removing tool to change the screws. But all in all, for the previous owner to take such shitty care of it, it looks and sounds AMAZING.

Modifications (if any):Have it gauged and set up for Dropped G, but I can tune and set it up however you like before shipping

Accessories (hardshell case etc):American Cases Deluxe Padded Gigbag, Levy's Professional 100% Leather Guitar Strap

Location (City,State or City,Country):Cairo Georgia
)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking in to trading for another axe, i really prefer to try to take an ESP LTD SC-x0x off the hands of anybody trying to get rid of theirs, or any Ibanez RG7x2x. But I will consider ANY offers, amps, guitars, pedals, etc.

Pictures:

Sorry if some of the pics are crap, I hadn't cleaned the guitar after playing it, it was gathering moisture and i needed to hurry.

Specs for reference:

Color: Gloss Black w/ White Cream Binding
Body: Maple Neck-Thru w/ Mahogony Wings - White Binding
Neck: Maple - White Binding
Matching Headstock - White Binding
Fretboard: Rosewood (Though its VERY VERY dark, almost looks like Ebony)
Scale: 26.5
Frets: 24XJ
Inlays: Black Mother-of-Pearl Dots
Tuners: Grover 18:1 Rotomatics
Bridge: TonePros TOM String-Through Body
Neck Pup: Seymour Duncan 59' 7
Bridge Pup: Seymour Duncan JB 7
1 Vol, 1 Tone, 5-way pickup selector w/ Coil-Splitting
Neck-Through Construction