Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I'm curious as to how that turned out, TS?

He died.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I'm curious as to how that turned out, TS?

he turned into a sock. thats why there is always one sock in the dryer. its the souls of small children
I always climbed into the dryer.There was a short window of time where I was big enough to hold myself between those two flaps so it wouldn't bounce me around and kill me. When my dad saw that he turn it on wrinkle guard or something where it just kinda lightly turned and didn't use much if any heat and it spun me real lightly.

I played Dragonball Z on a trampoline with my friend, got kicked and my arm broke.

I always wanted to jump from the roof to the trampoline to the pool based off how close they were to eachother, and when my parents were out of the house I did it succesfully.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I always climbed into the dryer.There was a short window of time where I was big enough to hold myself between those two flaps so it wouldn't bounce me around and kill me. When my dad saw that he turn it on wrinkle guard or something where it just kinda lightly turned and didn't use much if any heat and it spun me real lightly.

I played Dragonball Z on a trampoline with my friend, got kicked and my arm broke.

I always wanted to jump from the roof to the trampoline to the pool based off how close they were to eachother, and when my parents were out of the house I did it succesfully.

I lived in a house where the roof was slanted over the walls and was maybe only 12 ft high at the lowest part (1 story obviously) and it was close enough, I always wanted to jump from the roof to my trampoline. Never got the balls up for that one before we moved.
Once asked for an umbrella for my birthday. Jumped off the top of the slide hoping to fly. Didn't work.
we used to play a game in first - third year of secondary school called the "infertility game"

Basically you sit on a desk facing your opponent with your legs open, each player has a full plastic bottle of water and you take it in turns to lob it in the air so it falls on their balls. Underarm throws only. Needless to say the girls always seemed to win.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Calibos
Once asked for an umbrella for my birthday. Jumped off the top of the slide hoping to fly. Didn't work.

Glad to know I am not the only one who has tried that
I didn't but I helped my brother. I was to old and big when we thought of doing it(I was like 16 and he was 14... he's pretty small). I'd basically watch just to make sure he didn't get messed up. It was hilarious watching him.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Stupidest thing I did as a kid? In a thunderstorm me and some friends stood outside holing metal objects (brooms, metal bats etc.) in the air, and the last person to run inside won. I wonder what was going through our heads at the time.
sitting in trees during thunderstorms, sliding off the roof onto a trampoline, throwing eggs at a beehive, putting stuff in electric sockets, lighting things on fire, and the dryer thing
cat
Roly Poly down the stairs! The most fun I had / most pain I was in as a 6 year old.
Playing at 'being scientists'.

Basically, we'd go around the house finding every kind of chemical and spray, and we'd mix the 'samples' together in our garage.
Quote by guitarxo
sitting in trees during thunderstorms, sliding off the roof onto a trampoline, throwing eggs at a beehive, putting stuff in electric sockets, lighting things on fire, and the dryer thing

This also, only we used super soakers to shoot water at them, haha. I'm deadly allergic to bees.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Now, that was a real stupid thing to do.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-10766678

As for what I did, most of the usual; play fighting leading to prematurely knocked out teeth, playing the N64 till super late with my mates (like 10 at night ).
I used to put my little brother in the cupboard under the stairs. He's now claustrophobic.
Last edited by Bonorly at Jun 24, 2011,
Quote by 23dannybhoy23
Playing at 'being scientists'.

Basically, we'd go around the house finding every kind of chemical and spray, and we'd mix the 'samples' together in our garage.

Ooh I used to do this too.
cat
masturbate

edit: although I still do that 3 minutes ago.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Used to ride down the stairs in a laundry basket/on a sleeping bag. We had a split level house though, so there weren't that many. Also, I used to jump down the upper staircase in it's entirity, leaning out and supporting myself on the side rails and then jumping down the rest of the way. If one of those rails would have come out, I would have ate it hard.
i locked myself in a car boot (trunk for you americans) then I realised I couldn't get out.

mixing deadly chemicals

jumping from a tree onto a trampoline
mixing stuff that shouldnt be mixed
fun with electricity(steel wool +car battery= )
the dryer thing

also plaing with fire ...actually cept for the dryer thing i still do most ofthese things....i gotta stop jumping off shit my knee's ****ed up bad
I was a fatass as a kid and was the only one who couldn't get into the dryer
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Lost Dog
British people call them "tumble dryers"?

I think the technical British term for them is Fruity Rowdy tootsy woots
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I used to lie on my stomach on a skateboard and go head first down the street on a huge hill in my neighborhood. ****, I would never do that now for fear of cars/crashing.
The future is no place to place your better days
Sat on a skateboard with my friend and rolled down a hill. Once we almost ran off the road because of an incoming car. Nowadays I still wonder how 2 of us fit on the thing. Not to mention I would never do soemthing like that again.
Kids are crazy!

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
tried to run across my entire yard by jumping onto soccer balls...I broke my femur after 3.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I went drifting after a snowstorm that was after an icestorm. Ice EVERYWHERE.
I mean, I only broke every speed limit and could have been arrested
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
When my sisters and I were naught but wee lads and lasses, we would go Laundry Basket Sledding.
We'd get into laundry baskets and slide down the stairs in them.
We crashed horribly many a time, but it was still fun.
I still do incredibly stupid things for fun.
I enjoy climbing and jumping off of things, and spur of the moment bad ideas.
I have a complete and total disregard for my own safety.
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Jul 3, 2011,
Quote by tayroar
I think the technical British term for them is Fruity Rowdy tootsy woots

>MFW americans call a "Rooty-Tooty-Point-&-Shooty" a "gun"

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I used to play with fireworks and gasoline. One time we were playing with gasoline and the gas can caught fire. If that would have exploded, I would have been fucked.
Quote by guitarxo

I used to throw bricks at a yellow jacket nest... til one of those bastards stung my friend on his ear lol
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.