No, not Rain the Singer. Something is so beautiful about rain and the thundery showers that follow as well as the lightning, something enchanting, something pretty. A lot of people hate the rain but I don't see it that way. It makes the scenery interesting and has an ability to change the moment into something completely different. I remember I was in Manhattan once and when it started to pour down with the dark skies barely past 4pm, I witnessed a different city with a very different feel. It was Rain.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Rain makes me smell like a wet dog, which is actually a good thing because it hides the fact that I shag dogs.

I do like rain though, saves me from pissing my own pants in order to feel wet.

Rain's nice.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Best Beatles B-side

I like rainy days too. Especially waking up in bed in lovely warm comfort and hearing the pitter patter of rain against the window. Very calming
I hate rain. However I love thunderstorms. The best part about thunderstorms is watching the huge thunderhead approach you while there is tons of lightning. Then rain comes and ruins it

It's the best watching it at night. Even more epic if you're playing a guitar solo on top of a mountain while it happens. Never have tried that yet for some reason.
Last edited by Lost Dog at Jun 24, 2011,
It's been pishing rain here for weeks... and I'm going to a festival soon.

I'm not such a big fan of rain, atm.
Probably my favorite song by The Cult.

Anyway, it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I love it, sometimes it just pisses me off.
I love the rain. The cooling wind in my face always feels very relaxing.

I like the slightly melancholic feel of a heavy rain. I think there is something that draws me to very dark weather because I also like thinking about just walking around in my neighbourhood late evening when everything is starting to get dark, but there's still some light left.

Sometimes when I walk home from school, it feels good that it is raining, though of course the wet shoes, socks and occasionally pants aren't cool.
I hate rain where i live now. It's just a usual constant drizzle that always makes you feel clammy and cold.

Rain where i used to live was usually accompanied with lightning and thunder, and came down in such a magnificent volume, the singular drops would actually sting your skin.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I love rain, especially when driving some where. I just love the sound, too.
http://www.rainymood.com/ open this site and listen to any song, makes it better IMO.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
I always get put into a bad mood when it's raining, but I do still like it for some reason. It's not the rain that bothers me, it's the grayness outside. Sometimes I like it all though.
Thunderstorms I always love.
Quote by Tarsplitter
Probably my favorite song by The Cult.

Anyway, it really depends on my mood. Sometimes I love it, sometimes it just pisses me off.

This
I ****ing love rain, I can never have too much rain.

If it rained all year round, that would be cool with me. Idc if it kills all the crops in the world, then kills all the animals, then kills all the humans.

I want moar!

Rain makes things so beautiful
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

well im from england, we get a lot of rain. I like it when its warm and plentifull. perfect to go for a walk listening to the doors. i hate that light shitty rain that just makes you cold
Quote by weorge
well im from england, we get a lot of rain. I like it when its warm and plentifull. perfect to go for a walk listening to the doors. i hate that light shitty rain that just makes you cold

Yes
The first night I got into Italy. I was taking a coach from the airport.
The rain was torrential enough to rival Scotland's worst downpours and I love rain in hot climates.
That was not the best part. The thunder and lightning in Italy is so much more dramatic.
Big fan of storms myself. Italian lightning seems to light up the entire world just for a second at a time.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I like rain every once in a while. Not every day though.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
harm, you're such a queer sometimes I swear.

though rain is pretty nice even when it rains in that weird way that kicks up a lot of dust sometimes, makes it feel like the land has been washed and the smell of dirt in the air is all the impurities floating away. When you're in it it's kinda liberating in a way, because you can't avoid it, especially when it's heavy and it teaches you to just accept how helpless things can be but at the same time reassuring because it feels like a constant that you can rely on and trust. To me enjoying the rain is comparable to zoning out to a long clear sunset.

Though I don't really stand in the rain anymore, I 've quite like wearing suede shoes these days.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

though rain is pretty nice even when it rains in that weird way that kicks up a lot of dust sometimes, makes it feel like the land has been washed and the smell of dirt in the air is all the impurities floating away. When you're in it it's kinda liberating in a way, because you can't avoid it, especially when it's heavy and it teaches you to just accept how helpless things can be but at the same time reassuring because it feels like a constant that you can rely on and trust. To me enjoying the rain is comparable to zoning out to a long clear sunset.

Though I don't really stand in the rain anymore, I 've quite like wearing suede shoes these days.

I think that paragraph has just expressed exactly how I feel about rain, especially the part about the smell it leaves behind.

I've just spent the last 5 hours climbing trees with chainsaws and chopping branches off, then pulling them away and piling them up. It has not stopped raining all day. Not rain rain, just a thick sheet of those shitty little icy micro-raindrops that soak you through and make you freeze. I dislike rain today.
Quote by theguitarist

I can't help it in all its beauty . Maybe I should start another food thread.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤