View poll results: Yes or no?
Yay.
41 35%
Nay.
61 53%
I am on a dating website.
14 12%
Voters: 116.
I'm thinking about putting my friend on a dating website, and then filling out the wrong details [different name, postcode etc] and seeing how many men attempt to contact her just for the lulz.

Should I do it?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I don't see how it'd be that funny...what are you trying to prove?

Edit: voted that I am on a dating website because I am - it's a great way to meet people
sounds like you subconsciously want to meet guys to be honest

E: voted no because that's a creepy thing to do and you don't want your friend to think you are a creep, why don't you just hit on her yourself
Put her on the beautiful people site to see if she gets kicked off
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
You should do it to a male friend. Get him drunk and record a video of him dancing. Then upload the video onto a gay dating website and see how many requests he gets. And then accept my request and send me his address.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by funeralllllllll

E: voted no because that's a creepy thing to do and you don't want your friend to think you are a creep, why don't you just hit on her yourself

This. You're using it as a ruse for meeting men.

How bad would she feel if no one responded?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
No. What you do is....

Make a fake profile with pics of a hot girl. You'll get hundreds of messages within a day. Reply to the messages with different friends phone numbers, telling the guys to send "you" a picture of their dick so you can determine whether they're good enough for "you"

A few of my friends randomly got a bunch of dick pictures sent to their phones hahahahaha
Quote by MetalUpYourRear
No. What you do is....

Make a fake profile with pics of a hot girl. You'll get hundreds of messages within a day. Reply to the messages with different friends phone numbers, telling the guys to send "you" a picture of their dick so you can determine whether they're good enough for "you"

A few of my friends randomly got a bunch of dick pictures sent to their phones hahahahaha

no wat
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
that's kind of mean. just make a fake profile using some random picture from off the internet. make the fake girl sound like a psycho bitch feminazi and see what you get.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Would you like her to do that to you?
Oh you would?
Then why don't you do it to yourself instead?
You silly silly person
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I once put my friend on a male prostitute website and filled up all the forms of available intercourses. Shit was insane! He would get calls all day asking him about gay buttsecks!!! OLOLOLOL
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I know several couples that have put their significant others on dating sites without changing any of the details. Hilarity ensued, then arguments, then awkward facebook statuses.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
What exactly would that prove?

Sorry I just don't see the humor in that.

OP has a crush on his friend that's a girl and wants to do something "cute" to show her he "cares about her"
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
not funny unless you do it to a guy friend
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by padgea7x
You should do it to a male friend. Get him drunk and record a video of him dancing. Then upload the video onto a gay dating website and see how many requests he gets. And then accept my request and send me his address.

lmao.
Quote by kadinh
OP has a crush on his friend that's a girl and wants to do something "cute" to show her he "cares about her"

+1
"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?
Quote by funeralllllllll

+1
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Probably not.

It could be something along the lines of fraud. You may not be using her real details, but if you're using her picture you could get into some trouble.

She might not find it so funny either.
Considering your friend probably isn't of legal age of consent, no. You always go on about pedophiles and stuff dude.
ITT: Woffelz tries to find a way to get his friend raped so he can make a news thread about it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------