this was already up, but still sad
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Been posted 200 times already.

Hope the guy gets it back. I doubt I'll see it in England
i think that'll be easy to identify and hopefully the person who stole it will get caught, but unfortunately the police don't seem too bothered about musical instrument thefts, even if it is the guitar equivalent of the mona lisa....

i'd laugh if the person who stole it posted a NGD on here though
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Jimmy Page had his 1960 Les Paul Custom stolen in 1970. That's 41 years ago....

Still hasn't been recovered. It was extremely identifiable and the serial number was known.

The pick-up hidden under his hand is an uncovered black humbucker.
Quote by CannedBullets
Didn't one of Tony Iommi's SGs get stolen a few months back?

Yeah, that hasn't been found either. I would assume it could only be in England but some collector could have bought it on the quiet if they like Iommi.
Quote by digman50
Jimmy Page had his 1960 Les Paul Custom stolen in 1970. That's 41 years ago....

Still hasn't been recovered. It was extremely identifiable and the serial number was known.

The pick-up hidden under his hand is an uncovered black humbucker.

there were fewer resources for keeping people on the lookout for these things and people didn't really appreciate the value of electric guitars back then, except the guitarists. but civilised society looked down upon guitarists...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.