how the fock do i get these nasty things out of the house???they are in the attic or walls, i here them late at nite or early am...wife is bugging out..
You should probably burn your house down.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Befriend them.
Then rape them and then pillage their remains.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Become one of them. Infiltrate their nest, mate with their queen, and then murder them all.
fire
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by skylerjames13
Befriend them.
Then rape them and then pillage their remains.

steal their precious metals too
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Who you gonna call?

EDIT: The answer, in case you couldn't tell, is Ghostbusters and that one black guy.
Last edited by trueamerican at Jun 24, 2011,
play some Waking the Cadaver. forget getting them out of the house, it'll get the little pests out of the country.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 24, 2011,
Or you could sell your house and move. Just don't tell the people you're selling to of the raccoon problem. This house in Idaho was bought and it was full of snakes, like slithering out of walls everywhere, it was basically a nest. This family had buckets full of snakes, and there were still snakes in the house.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Or you could sell your house and move. Just don't tell the people you're selling to of the raccoon problem. This house in Idaho was bought and it was full of snakes, like slithering out of walls everywhere, it was basically a nest. This family had buckets full of snakes, and there were still snakes in the house.

LOL that was my computer teachers sister! She showed us pictures...it was pretty bad
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
1. Put a big bowl of dog food/cat food in the garden with a big area surrounding it (as centered as possible essentially)

2. Watch until as many coons as possible/until you get bored.

3. Shoot them with a .22 or bigger and kill them.

4. Use your new smoke machine to disappear into nothingness

5. FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyone?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--

Anyone?

nah, he only can get rid of dumbasses.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Put a bowl of antifreeze in the attic, don't let your pets near it.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
open up all the doors
put food outside of doors
wait for them to eat then surprise buttsex
ಠ_ಠ
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.