Page 73 of 82
Quote by LightandEasy
How do I access it? I do I just use the steam browser to enter it?

Go into TF2 go to the server list, click the favorite tab, click "add a server", enter the IP and port I posted. Then join it. The password is "ugisderp"
I copypasted the IP you listed, I got no results.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Went down to basement to watch baseball, typing on a computer that can't run TF2 right now. :\ Game's almost over though, will head back up and try it again then.

I'll play with you guys in a few minutes
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Back on TF2able computer, starting up now.

I kind of want to try the three-man unit again, but try to clear an entire map with it.

Does it not balance for numbers? Seems like that wouldn't be very hard to implement..
Quote by necrosis1193
I kind of want to try the three-man unit again, but try to clear an entire map with it.

I'd say the most effective 3-man unit would be Scout, Heavy, and Engy. What were you guys using?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Does it not balance for numbers? Seems like that wouldn't be very hard to implement..

It does not, and I like it that way. More Mannly.

Quote by TheSPillow
I'd say the most effective 3-man unit would be Scout, Heavy, and Engy. What were you guys using?

Demoknight, Soldier, Pyro.

Every wave was even more of a triumph than a functional three-man group.

Quote by NothingRocks
Soloing about 4 heavies and 7 scouts was pretty awesome. I have no idea how I managed to do that. Necro, we should try some more 3 mann-ing tomorrow.

Hell yes.

Are we still doin this? I dunno if I can make it, I'm going out to eat in less than an hour.
Oh snap it's tonight. I'm free to play (but totes not f2p) until 9
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

My Steam name is Shotgunner242
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Guys, gaming today?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I can play for a long time today starting in a few hours.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

The TF2 Spreadsheet admin has been marked as a scammer by SteamReps for buying a strange bot killer medi-gun for 8 keys, raising the price on the spreadsheet to 10-14 keys and then flipping it for 10 keys.
Quote by LightandEasy
The TF2 Spreadsheet admin has been marked as a scammer by SteamReps for buying a strange bot killer medi-gun for 8 keys, raising the price on the spreadsheet to 10-14 keys and then flipping it for 10 keys.

He also made this post though.

"Unfortunately we've had to address these types of accusations before. Running a site like this, it comes with the territory. However, this time things have taken a pointed tone. It seems that a particular reddit user has been monitoring my accounts trying to catch us doing misdeeds via this little spreadsheet. He has done his digging for seemingly a long time and posted his attack on our credibility. He found that we've bumped our own threads on Steam user forums via alternate accounts, said nice things about our own site, and not been so nice to a previously competing site.

However, the proof he offers up that we are the devil-incarnate and are only out for our own gain (ignoring that we've given away over 70 Keys and Tour of Duty tickets combined in the past 3 months alone) is that we purchased an item before the sheet was updated and profited 2 keys the next day.

Here's what occurred: we were gathering pricing information, particularly the botkiller weapons. There were no prices updated at that point on the sheet. A particular user appeared to be quickselling his botkiller medi gun at a low price of 8 keys, as opposed to the 10 to 14 keys on average (up to a buds) everyone else was asking. We bought this item for 8 keys. Updated all prices to the ranges we found (10-14 keys). The next day, we re-updated the prices to their current (9-10 keys) number and sold it for 10 keys.

Look. Only the reddit poster truly knows his motivations. We update this site daily, spend money to keep it running and upgrade it, hold contests where we give away 90% of our items. I trade not for profit but to keep current on what's going on, I check our contributors prices against multiple sources. We view his accusations as illogical but wanted to let you know about them since we don't want this to be just a reddit witch-hunt. Questions and comments welcome, positive or negative but keep it PG.

Update: We exchanged some calls and emails about this. Going forward no one associated with this site will trade any newly released items before there is a price in the guide. Bad form on my part, no malice intended but I understand why it was not the right thing to do. Rare or glitch items, low craft #'s, unusuals, are exempt.

Update to the update: I will no longer be trading. We believe it is a better policy. My contributors will continue as discussed above but we agreed with our Steam API trade analysis software running it isn't necessary for me to trade anymore."

He really isn't a bad guy.

Source (scroll down just a bit)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I just played MvM for the first time, and either I was on a super difficult server or Valve did zero balancing in the past two years of development. It should not be impossible with a team of six, after around 10 tries, to pass the freaking second wave.

Or is there some thing you have to buy in order to make it possible? Because having a dozen heavy/medic pairs that apparently can Über at will, along with pyros and snipers everywhere, seems to be ridiculous. I don't even want to know what later waves on that server are like.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I just played MvM for the first time, and either I was on a super difficult server (entirely possible, for every map there are 2 advanced games and 1 normal) or Valve did zero balancing in the past two years of development. It should not be impossible with a team of six, after around 10 tries, to pass the freaking second wave.

Or is there some thing you have to buy in order to make it possible? (yeah the upgrade stations in the spawn room where you can up weapon damage and reload speeds, etc.)Because having a dozen heavy/medic pairs that apparently can Über at will, along with pyros and snipers everywhere, seems to be ridiculous. I don't even want to know what later waves on that server are like. (same but with giant robots and tanks)

Answers contained within.
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by CoreysMonster
I just played MvM for the first time, and either I was on a super difficult server or Valve did zero balancing in the past two years of development. It should not be impossible with a team of six, after around 10 tries, to pass the freaking second wave.

Or is there some thing you have to buy in order to make it possible? Because having a dozen heavy/medic pairs that apparently can Über at will, along with pyros and snipers everywhere, seems to be ridiculous. I don't even want to know what later waves on that server are like.

Most likely it's one of the advanced difficulties. They are insanely hard.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Medic - giant pairs aren't too bad, you just need to make sure you don't attack the giants otherwise the medic gets to uber pretty quickly. Having a spy sap the medics first, sniper headshot them, or demo crit-sticky them all works really well. Snipers with the sydney sleeper are handy for the full team if you upgrade with 2 damage boosts they can kill the medics one hit, and with fully upgraded recharge and reload time, they can fire really quickly too. The jarate effect helps the full team overall in taking down larger things, and most small things go down in one, maybe two shots.

Or, maybe you just played with a really crap team?
Well MvM hasn't been out for very long, and it was incredibly difficult to get onto servers for most of that time I don't think many people have figured out all of its intricacies yet.
Quote by CoreysMonster

You just have to know the map and how the AI behaves on the map. You should try playing Decoy; it's the easiest map for MvM. All you need is a Pyro and two other classes with decent damage output. All you have to do is airblast them into the pit once they get on or close to the bridge.