"Slow Ride, I wanna sweep easy, Dont wanna have to work for it, I just wanna have it McDonalds style, so I can play flashy things in front of people who don't know any better about music to get attention..."

Here are some great lyrics u can apply to that solo once u learn to Sweep like michael angelo (master)-batio.
There is no easy way, it takes time, that's it. However it would help if you practiced sweeps slowly without distortion, and try moving your pick hand in the same direction of the sweep, palm muting each note after its strummed. Again, unless you like sounding sloppy, there is no fast way.
Even if you don't agree with my contrasting opinions at least you have the solemn comfort of knowing that your differing point-of-views are wrong.
1-Put on the clean channel of your amp.
2-Set metronome to 60bpm
3-Position fingers for desired arpeggio shape.
4-Hold plectrum loosely enough but firmly and play each string individually.
5-Repeat until desired speed and clarity are achieved.
6-Once achieved,thank me.
I found the E major shape the easiest to 6 string sweep. Use the tips the other guys gave you in this thread, or else you the 6 strings will sweep YOU!
Yeah
Quote by theking4everr
1-Put on the clean channel of your amp.
2-Set metronome to 60bpm
3-Position fingers for desired arpeggio shape.
4-Hold plectrum loosely enough but firmly and play each string individually.
5-Repeat until desired speed and clarity are achieved.
6-Once achieved,thank me.

It's true. I've tons of articles, hoping there was an easier way, but there isn't. As cliched as it sounds, the metronome is your friend