Finally bought a USB Interface (Saffire 6) and have been antsy to lay down a recording of some sort so I decided to do up a quick guitar cover. I've got it on Youtube (link Below).

Would definitely Appreciate some feedback ( Other than the obvious, that I'm an ugly mofo ) and will definitely do Crit 4 Crit just leave me a link to check out. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNde2WRA0uE&

Equipment:

Guitar: ESP LTD 400-VF
Interface: Focusrite Saffire 6
Audio Mixing: Audacity
Video: Nikon Coolpix S80
you are amazing as always, i left you a comment on youtube!!
you did a perfect job :]
shir.
I dig it. Cool tone, though sometimes notes are too staccato'd, making it seem a bit too bassy. Good job though, Coldplay are a great band and one very difficult to cover because of their genre, instrmentation etc, so I think you've done a good job - especially with the tone, which is arguably the most difficult thing to emulate.
Haha nice, the tone was beautiful, spot on. I didn't hear any errors, and it seemed like you pretty much got the backing track volume right, which seems to be a big problem with a lot of other people. Nice job man! :]
Not gonna lie,
I've never been a massive fan of Cold play that was sick.
The tone is luuuuush. What were you using to get it?
Your playing was great man keep it up (=
I would recommend Reaper as a free(ish) awesome DAW and if you decide to pay for it it's only like £30.

I wish I could say more but you nailed everything so there really isn't anything I can say except keep up the good work dude!
Quote by hawk_kst
Not gonna lie,
I've never been a massive fan of Cold play that was sick.
The tone is luuuuush. What were you using to get it?
Your playing was great man keep it up (=
I would recommend Reaper as a free(ish) awesome DAW and if you decide to pay for it it's only like £30.

I wish I could say more but you nailed everything so there really isn't anything I can say except keep up the good work dude!

Thanks alot hah. I used Guitar Rig 4 for the tone. I messed around with it for days really to get it just right which was really hard to do since with the LP Style Guitar (ESP 400VF) and the software, everything is VERY bottom heavy. I'm familiar with Reaper I just think I prefer the much simpler Audacity with my limited mixing skills lol.
My favourite Coldplay song. Gonna be seeing them next week at a festival!

Overall, very nice! Good tone. Maybe a bit too bassy, so pull back on bass a small bit. Guitar Rig is a great program. Otherwise, well done. Nicely mixed!
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Quote by rcazzy
My favourite Coldplay song. Gonna be seeing them next week at a festival!

Overall, very nice! Good tone. Maybe a bit too bassy, so pull back on bass a small bit. Guitar Rig is a great program. Otherwise, well done. Nicely mixed!

Quote by stratacaster
Nice cover i like it! Mabey bridge pickup would have been better as the tone seems to want for more of a bite but thats just me, playing is flawless.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456022

Thanks alot guys. Yeah I thought it was too Bottom Heavy as well but the Bridge PU was just picking up a little too much noise for my liking. I suck at mixing honestly so I'm sure alot more could've been done in Post lol.