While I was looking for entertainment I decided to listen to some guitarists for some inspiration.While in the midst of a few videos I happen to stumbled upon what I believe must be a guitar god,seriously,every note he played sent goosebumps through my spine and happiness took over me.I am sure you must have heard of him,Herman Li.He's technique was flawless and his theory must be one of the best because every note just seemed to blend so well together,he has inspired me to take the guitar once again,I just pray to my god all mighty that at some point I will be able to at least half as good as him one day,and let us all bow down to what I truly believe is a guitar go/hero.
Quote by VillainousLatin
While I was looking for entertainment I decided to listen to some guitarists for some inspiration.While in the midst of a few videos I happen to stumbled upon what I believe must be a guitar god,seriously,every note he played sent goosebumps through my spine and happiness took over me.I am sure you must have heard of him,Herman Li.He's technique was flawless and his theory must be one of the best because every note just seemed to blend so well together,he has inspired me to take the guitar once again,I just pray to my god all mighty that at some point I will be able to at least half as good as him one day,and let us all bow down to what I truly believe is a guitar go/hero.

you're a stone fox
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's funny because despite what the majority of ac/dc loving idiots say, he's a very good guitar player.
PM me for newts
Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!

+1
you're a stone fox
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
wait, dammit you found me lol in all seriousness, he's okay... Jeff Loomis or Joe Satriani is better....
Quote by arsonite
I flash my ridiculously white teeth at you in contempt Sir!

Quote by son_of_bodom

OT: variety is the spice of life, my genitals don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
Quote by Saint78

+1!
"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?