so i have an h-s-s set up
i have installed a crunchlab in the bridge and am currently waitin on an air norton s for the neck...any suggestions for the middle?
Again, this is not the right forum to ask this.

Make a thread in the Gear Building & Customizing forum including detail about your guitar, amp and some specific examples of the tone you want.

There was a reason I linked you to that forum. All questions about customizing your guitars go there, not here. The New Members Q&A Forum is for questions about how the site works, not for guitar-related questions.

stratkat
yeah either gb&c or gg&a would be the forums to put this in.

that being said, i'd say you have fairly free reign over which sc to go for. Far as i'm aware, JP has used an HH setup for the vast majority (if not all) of his career, so whichever middle sc you go for isn't really going to affect your humbucker tones. personally i'd get something to add to the versatility- a lower output sc for cleans, say. virtual vintage?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
david thanks for actually answering my question...euboat ..y post two replies whining like a little bitch about forums when you could have answered my question in half the time...**** up and get a life ..who cares where the thread is PRICK.
no problem
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by andr3vv
david thanks for actually answering my question...euboat ..y post two replies whining like a little bitch about forums when you could have answered my question in half the time...**** up and get a life ..who cares where the thread is PRICK.

You're funny.

stratkat
Quote by EuBoat

There was a reason I linked you to that forum. All questions about customizing your guitars go there, not here. The New Members Q&A Forum is for questions about how the site works, not for guitar-related questions.

while I don't disagree with you that this was posted in the wrong forum, pickup questions are totally acceptable in G G&A too. In fact so are a lot of other modding questions too. G B&C is for the more hardcore mods (though obviously there's a fair amount of overlap).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I understand that there's a great deal of overlap. I recommended GB&C based on the pup thread that's stickied there

stratkat
no worries.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?