Just recorded this, quality is a little shitty but it's good enough. Was just wondering if I could get some constructive criticism, any I recieve I will happily give back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMWfgLUTNMo

I stayed pretty much to the original as it's a song that doesn't need much changing. I think I need more work on my singing and find that when I'm playing guitar my singing improves, but occasionally I forget to put effort into reaching the notes. You guys probably know more than me mind so happy to hear anything good or bad you have to say

EDIT : I realise I messed up the link the first time it's a lesson that men can't multi task
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
Last edited by tomrgane at Jun 24, 2011,
That is definately not RA, what you doin man?
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Shit I was having a conversation about Biffy (seeing them next week see >< while making this. Right one's up now lol
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that's Biffy Clyro and not you.

EDIT: Oh alright then, you've got a pretty decent voice dude, but the guy in comments was right when he said you needed to project more. Sing like no one's around who might be able hear you! I'd also position the camera where we can see your acoustic, because your not a bad player.

Good stuff man.
Last edited by Alkaline 64 at Jun 24, 2011,
Except for its more speaking the words instead of singing it and that kinda bugs me but other than that it ain't bad.
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Thanks I'm trying to work on the projection and have found singing with a mic often helps as you can hear what you sound like more clearly, any other tips for projection or is just practice practice practice
Just sticking a camera on the window-sill and recording won't do you true justice, but you've done ok. I think you're a better guitar player than singer - you still seem a little nervous to really belt it out, which you have do when you're not singing with a mic. Not bad at all though, keep at it.