for an eaiser way to get across i wont use the notes and uuse tabs so everyone can
understand.
so i was trying look for a video but i couldnt really find one but how would i do a

5p2h3p?

H=hammer on
p= pull off

sorry for noob question.
Pick the 5.

Release your finger, but have another finger on 2, so when you're releasing your finger, it won't make an open sound, it'll make the sound of the second note.

Then, put another finger onto the 3, without picking.
Pinkie on the 5, Pointer on the 2, then hit the string while your pinkie is on the 5, pull off of it so that your pointer is on the 2 and that note on the second fret is playing (it will be quieter than the note before) then hammer on to the 3 with your middle finger.

Does that help?
Quote by harvestkingx
would i pull the 3 off aswell?, and ty guys

hard to tell what the context is but i would assume thats either a typo, you pull off to the next note on the tab, or pull off to open
Quote by mysterion2112
hard to tell what the context is but i would assume thats either a typo, you pull off to the next note on the tab, or pull off to open

opps i ment pull off, but its the fill for crazy train the first one. but thats all of the notes/tabs for that string in that part.

so i wouldnt pull off the three?
Nope. Pull off from 5 to 2, hammer on to 3.
Then off to the next string.

Randy Rhoads isnt exactly beginner material.
But good luck nonetheless.
Last edited by DimebagZappa at Jun 24, 2011,
Make sure you kinda 'flick' the string when pulling off so that the note produced is loud enough
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by DimebagZappa
Nope. Pull off from 5 to 2, hammer on to 3.
Then off to the next string.

Randy Rhoads isnt exactly beginner material.
But good luck nonetheless.

i like the challegne tho , also ty for the luck and thank you everyone who posted here, once i learn this fill i just to learn another fill then the brigde, then the solo (oh gosh)