I don't know what to do about this but it really sucks, haha. When I try to get loud in like the middle range it's just like I'm yelling "DOOOOOOO!!!!!!" (it's kind of funny but will be very sad if I was ever actually singing and did that)

I think it's because there's no vibrato or something? How do I fix this?
You have to build that volume slowly forget middle range you need to be thinking modal range=head voice and chest voice combined to make a modal voice.

ITs much harder to project the lower notes because they need less air to produce start there.
projection and resonating come from correct vocal technique fully using what you was giving since birth.

hum yawn sing helps me. You will not get better by trying this on higher notes. and you will no stay relaxed in your jaw mouth area unless your breathing correctly using your diaphragm
What you are describing happens when you blast the air from your lungs through your vocal cords and out of the mouth without giving it enough time to resonate.

Let me guess... you're pushing with the diaphragm, right?

Hint: that's not the way you do it....

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris
What you are describing happens when you blast the air from your lungs through your vocal cords and out of the mouth without giving it enough time to resonate.

Let me guess... you're pushing with the diaphragm, right?

Hint: that's not the way you do it....

CT

Seriously? What are you supposed to do then?
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.