Hey guys..Ive been using ultimate-guitar for about ten years but just recently noticed the forum option and joined. So, this is my first post and its a classified ad. Ive got quite a collection and Im going to put a few on here over the next few weeks to help thin the heard. Anyways this thread is for a Daron Malakian DMM1 Signature Ibanez Iceman that I have for sale. This is one of the only 300 that exists in the world. It's based on the Ibanez Iceman ICX and has a graphic that was painted by Darons dad Vartan Malakian( same guy that did the artwork on System of a Downs albums). Its got 22 frets,4 controls (2 volume, 1 tone and 1 for balance), an IBZ Axis AH3 for it's neck pickup and an IBZ Axis AH4 for its bridge pickup, chrome hardware, rosewood finger board with dot inlays, mahogany body and neck, reverse headstock, and it rocks. Plays and looks amazing. Of course its supposed to be a heavy/alternative guitar , and shines when playing SOAD, but Ive found that it sounds great with all genres(especially with the use of the fader/balance knob). It does have a few dings here and there from normal use but overall it is in great shape. Still has the plastic on the truss cover and back plate cover. Ive got a ton of pictures of it on my photobucket page:

http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h333/tza0005/DMM1-Daron%20Malakian%20Ibanez%20Iceman/

Its a great looking guitar. Heres your chance to be one of the lucky few that own this rockin axe. Id like to get 1000 for it ( with a hardshell case). Ive seen multiple in nowhere near as good shape go for more than that on ebay. Please message me if you have any questions.Thanks!