Page 1 of 4
Gay marrige is an abomination.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Good for us. We are a very advanced state. Shitholes like Arizona could learn a lot from us.
Eugh gays
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

InB4 searchbar jokes.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Ichikurosaki
There is a spelling error in your thread title, just pointing that out.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Gay marrige is an abomination.

i agree.

marriage is just wrong.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by blackflag49
Good for us. We are a very advanced state. Shitholes like Arizona could learn a lot from us.

ppffftt we've had gay marriage for ten years.
Quote by wizards?
Why are you only congratulating guys TS? Sexist pig.

ok ok guys and girls!
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
What about lesbian marriage?
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Quote by xevious1
explain to me why this is good for the state.
It ends bigoted discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Quote by carr4600

gay=lesbian
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by carr4600

I really, really, really, REALLY, hope your not serious

ew dude... this is just wrong...

i mean, i'm fine with gays, as long as they keep whatever they do with other guys to themseles. marrage is a religious thing, and gays cant be religious because its against the bible, so why get married? And isnt marriage so you can have kids? gays cant have kids. i guess at least now aids won't be spread as much but still.
Quote by xevious1
explain to me why this is good for the state.

Nigga, you gay
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by KingKrillup

i mean, i'm fine with gays, as long as they keep whatever they do with other guys to themseles. marrage is a religious thing, and gays cant be religious because its against the bible, so why get married? And isnt marriage so you can have kids? gays cant have kids. i guess at least now aids won't be spread as much but still.

notsureifserious.jpg
Quote by KingKrillup

says the guy with the rainbow icon....baby steps man, youll come out soon enough

Quote by ripdime04
I really, really, really, REALLY, hope your not serious

I wasnt

And this wont end any discrimination at all. Just cuz they can get married now doesnt mean that people will like them or recognize them as equals.
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600
I wasnt

And this wont end any discrimination at all. Just cuz they can get married now doesnt mean that people will like them or recognize them as equals.

haha, and exactly, good point, its really similar to racial issues, discrimination will never end but atleast they can live equal lives

Quote by carr4600
I wasnt

Step in the right direction.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ripdime04
says the guy with the rainbow icon....baby steps man, youll come out soon enough

oh, sorry. I guess i'll change it to somthing manlier.
This will end the same way slavery did. You'll get equal rights, but the man will still hate you and put you down.
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by KingKrillup
And isnt marriage so you can have kids? gays cant have kids.

of course they can.

1. gay couple wants baby
2. lesbian couple wants baby
3. couples find each other
4. gays donate sperm
5. lesbians impregnated
6. lesbians have two babies
7. each couple gets a baby
8. ???
9. profit!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by KingKrillup
oh, sorry. I guess i'll change it to somthing manlier.

haha it was a joke man

Quote by KingKrillup

This is literally one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen on this site.

Quote by carr4600
I wasnt

Less state endorsed discrimination.
Quote by carr4600
This will end the same way slavery did. You'll get equal rights, but the man will still hate you and put you down.

so african americans are hated and put down today in general and publically because there ancestors were freed slaves?

Quote by theogonia777
of course they can.

1. gay couple wants baby
2. lesbian couple wants baby
3. couples find each other
4. gays donate sperm
5. lesbians impregnated
6. lesbians have two babies
7. each couple gets a baby
8. ???
9. profit!

How would they decide which one of the 2 to keep? lol
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600

Babies duke it out in an adorably gruesome fist-fight. Winner takes all (parents).
Quote by carr4600

Rock paper scissors duh
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ripdime04
so african americans are hated and put down today in general and publically because there ancestors were freed slaves?

All the time in the Southern U.S. and latino communities
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600
I wasnt

It ends a really egregious example of state-sanctioned discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. It's an important step.
Quote by KingKrillup

Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Page 1 of 4