Page 1 of 3
My first thought is what's wrong with the massive dubstep thread in the other forum
My first thought is that is the lamest thing I think I've ever seen
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau

i dont know what this dubstep is.......but it sounds lame....
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Quote by k-train

i dont know what this dubstep is.......but it sounds lame....

No matter how many times I see it, this picture always makes me laugh
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
that was better than any "real dubstep" ive heard

oh thats right, there is no "real dubstep" because its just programmed bass and random samples...
Kids and your dubstep...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that was ridiculous. not gonna lie, watched the whole thing. legit dubstep beatboxers are actually ****ing nuts sometimse though!

and i love mariah carey
No.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
I don't get it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Dubstep is the new emo or hip hop or indie rock. It's just a stupid trend that everyone decides is awesome for a while, and then most people forget about it just as quickly.

EDIT: I'm not making a judgement about the quality of the music, that's just the kind of phenomenon it seems to be.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Dubstep is the new emo or hip hop or indie rock. It's just a stupid trend that everyone decides is awesome for a while, and then most people forget about it just as quickly.

EDIT: I'm not making a judgement about the quality of the music, that's just the kind of phenomenon it seems to be.

Mainstream dubstep is the new nu-metal/indie rock/emo whatever
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by mysterion2112
that was better than any "real dubstep" ive heard

oh thats right, there is no "real dubstep" because its just programmed bass and random samples...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NclkSkS5h4k

Now Apologise.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
earoragsimmmmmmm i just drowned in my own jizz, filty mad propz~~~ dopest dub step ive heard
Quote by Duffman123
earoragsimmmmmmm i just drowned in my own jizz, filty mad propz~~~ dopest dub step ive heard

DUN KNO, Korn and Skrilleexxxx maid the first and best dub tune EVER
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Axeaman
DUN KNO, Korn and Skrilleexxxx maid the first and best dub tune EVER

Skrillex is the purest form of dub, and he has been banging it out ever since his anti-war dub remix got dropped at the first dmz!

Mediate on mid-range.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Jun 25, 2011,

Seriously though TS, there's another thread made just for Dubstep, you might wanna look it up. Dubstep is great, 20 dubstep threads per week aren't...
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
*This thread again...*

Seriously though TS, there's another thread made just for Dubstep, you might wanna look it up. Dubstep is great, 20 dubstep threads per week aren't...

I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Oh good Lord, DUFFMAN WE NEED TO EVACUATE THIS THREAD NAO
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Axeaman
Oh good Lord, DUFFMAN WE NEED TO EVACUATE THIS THREAD NAO

But they're posting pure dub, I thought you liked dubstep
Page 1 of 3