Joey + Anthrax warms the cockles of my heart.
modes are a social construct
Anthrax is weak.. the only thing that was interesting to listen to was on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and flava flave was in the song LOL

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Awful.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Im sure one new song will be enough to warrant another greatest hits compilation.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by logboy
I searched for some good riffs there...

...there were none. Also, that chorus was ****ing weak.

the riffs just sounded like typical Anthrax to me, apart from the chorus. Maybe not among their best riffs, but still typical Anthrax.
This is'nt even a new song, they sang this in Chicago years ago. I will agree this song is weak, but I will wait to hear the new album, if there is one.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
its tough being an anthrax fan,i think having joey back is a great thing for the band,good to c ther is still some love for them on here lol
I just don't get Anthrax, I like the music enough but the singer just sounds wrong...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I think its okay. Not as good as some of their earlier stuff, but it is not bad.

ron666