Why do you not see that no one wants to buy your songs? They're simply not that good, I think boring is quite an apt word. I could write better using a glockenspiel and my wang.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
This really isn't that bad but you need to progress the song better. I know there are songs out there that are 3 and a half minutes of soft melodic nonprogressive music but they all get so boring. Anyway, stop asking us to buy your song, If anything just put a link to your website and encourage people to visit it and their you can ask people to purchase you songs
Quote by JCAshworth247
This really isn't that bad but you need to progress the song better. I know there are songs out there that are 3 and a half minutes of soft melodic nonprogressive music but they all get so boring. Anyway, stop asking us to buy your song, If anything just put a link to your website and encourage people to visit it and their you can ask people to purchase you songs

Exactly, you seem pretty desperate atm alexkas.
why would i buy this, when i could use the same chord progression and make it sound better for free. and it would all be legal.
I don't get your logic in trying to sell US songs. This is a musician's forum, specifically this sub-forum. You know, for posting our work that we made... ourselves... for other people to listen to. What do you expect us to do with it?

There's really not much to say about it. I think frankibo was a bit harsh, it's really not bad, it's just kind of boring. I don't really see much wrong with it, it just doesn't stand out in any way.
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
Quote by champayne
There's really not much to say about it. I think frankibo was a bit harsh, it's really not bad, it's just kind of boring. I don't really see much wrong with it, it just doesn't stand out in any way.

DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY ABILITY TO WRITE MUSIC WITH MY WANG?
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Quote by frankibo
DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY ABILITY TO WRITE MUSIC WITH MY WANG?

I'm sorry . I will now go back to crying and writing music with my mere hands. I do not possess that extraordinary ability.
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
I'll trade that song for a clip of me farting and sharting for 4 minutes, maybe with some puking on it too.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.