http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBwFJbZ16Lg&hd=1

I found a cool backing track that has the guitar tracks removed. The only guitar that remains from the original is the rhythm during the Hellion and the rhythm for the main solo in Electric Eye.

I overdubbed the rhythm and harmony for the Hellion, the rest is the L&R track of what I recorded. One mic on each channel, an Apex about 5 ft from the cab and an E609 close up on the CAA 2x12". I used my CAA OD100se+ head and Suhr Modern guitar. I also had my Koko boost on.

I used a Logic Sample Delay to give the Apex mic channel some width.

Lots of mistakes and I know I don't play the solo correctly, this is MY interpretation only.
And yes there is post processing, lots of reverb and delay, LL3 and C4.

Mark
Killer man, great job, tone was spot on and playing was incredible.
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Quote by ironmaiden_98
Killer man, great job, tone was spot on and playing was incredible.

Thanks!!

Mark
Well played!!!
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
sweet playing and tone. Not that I expected anything less, I've come across some of your other vids before on youtube, and they're great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Seref
Killer tone, killer playing. Creepy smile at the beginning though

Thanks Seref, don't worry about the creepy smile, it's my schtick..just having fun, lol

Mark
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet playing and tone. Not that I expected anything less, I've come across some of your other vids before on youtube, and they're great.

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the kind words.

Mark
Cool. I didn't know you had an account here. I browse Rig Talk a lot and always see your vids. Very nice tone and playing.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Cool. I didn't know you had an account here. I browse Rig Talk a lot and always see your vids. Very nice tone and playing.

Thanks Bro, I lurk here every so often

Mark
Quote by samhill
Thanks Dave, I appreciate the kind words.

Mark

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?