Ibanez S2170 Prestige ->1100, secondhanded
ESP V-II -> 1000, secondhanded (i'm really leaning towards this one)
Ibanez S5470F Prestige ->1400, new (really like this one 2)
Ibanez JEM 7V VW -> 1350, 2003 edition, so with ebony fretboard, secondhanded
Ibanez JEM 7 VHW -> 1485, secondhanded

these prices are in euro's, i live in holland, rotterdam

whats the best guitar for me, and what would be the best deal/how much i get for what i pay for.

i play lead guitar in a thrash metal band, i like all classic thrash metal bands, nothing special (big 4/testament/exodus/artillery etc etc), and solo artists like joe satriani and steve vai (NOT malmsteen). i like pretty much all of their tones, but what i especially like is the solo tone from Endgame (yeah, i know they use Ultra FX and other multi-thousand dollar gear, but i'm just telling ya) and the rhythm tone from Evile's Infected Nations. but not limited to that at all, i like much more, but it would be a list that is to long to read.

I have the money, so lets just say 1500 euro is my budget. as you can see in my list, i'm ok with secondhanded guitars. but it doesnt really matter because i'm not asking for other guitar deals, i'm just asking what you think is the best deal/best guitar etc.

i'll be gigging with a Mesa Boogie Subway Rocket and at home i have the Bugera 333XL and an ENGL Blackmore. the guitar i have now is some cheap jackson kelly performer or something, really cheap.

so, what should i get?

ps: there is a big chance i can get the prices from the secondhanded guitars down with like 100 euros or something, but i'm not sure
1) Open Google Translator
2) Set it from English to Vietnamese
3) Type "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty"
4) Translate
5) Copy the Vietnamese text
6) Translate back from Vietnamese to English
7) ???
8) Profit!

ಠ~ಠ ಠoಠ ಠxಠ ಠ.ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ
I'm not a fan of the JEMs I'd probably go with the ESP. I just generaly like them better than Ibanez.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i see your more interested in ibanez. i was too.. until i found the esp 1000vb. exellent guitar try it out
Have you played any of these already? it really makes a difference to try them out and see how they feel under your fingers. From my experience, it can surprise you sometimes when the guitar you're interested in just doesn't feel right for you once you pick it up; the opposite is also true.
If you get a chance to try some of them out first, figure out which one(s) feels better to you and then go from there.
well, i was at a store that said on their website that they had the s5470, but they didnt, and they didnt have the other guitars either.

i'm hoping to try the other guitars withing the next 2 weeks. i have vacation, so i have plenty of time.
4) Translate
7) ???
8) Profit!

ಠ~ಠ ಠoಠ ಠxಠ ಠ.ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ
and about the ibanez love: it just so happened that i found more ibanezs here that i would love to try than other brands. if i would have found more esp's, i would have definitally put them in my list.

also, just curious, what is of higher quality: an ibanez prestige or a middle range (so not the cheapest ones, but also not the super expensive ones) esp (so not esp ltd, but esp)
4) Translate
7) ???
8) Profit!

ಠ~ಠ ಠoಠ ಠxಠ ಠ.ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Metal-pro
ESP is the ultimate metal guitar.. I'll promise you

Yes, but Ibanez is the ultimate guitar guitar... I'll promise you.

I'd say go with the Ibanez that you liked, but it really all comes down to feel. Play both of them and see which one is more comfortable.
Where's Waldo?
If your gonna play classic thrash leads than i would highly recommend the ESP, besides the V shape looks badass in any metal band. But really the only opinion that should matter is yours