Hello there fellows guitarist, im kinda new here and i would like to ask a few questions.

I play classical guitar for like 4,3 years/1 hour a day~ and now i have started playing in a band with a electric guitar. Theres one thing that bothers me as much as i'm losing myself..

I can play with anyone ,band properly even not making mistakes, however im afraid of my pitch. I've done harmonic pitch tests where my score was 25-33% mostly, i hear somewhere these sounds although not sure of them, i even make such a mistakes when i hear G i call it C.

Do i really need harmonic pitch, or "musical hearing" is enough?
I'm not sure what these 'harmonic pitch tests' are. Are you talking about the differences between Perfect Pitch and Relative Pitch? If you have perfect pitch you can identify any note at any time, but if you have relative pitch you can only determine notes in relation to other notes that you already know. You are either born with perfect pitch or not born with perfect pitch, there is no way to acquire it through training.

If you practice ear training you can develop a very good musical ear. Don't worry if you don't have perfect pitch, it is not necessary for being a musician.
Thanks for replies , well i mean u used to make tests in "eartest" software. I heard different sounds and had to answer what sound it is, if its G or C# etc.

Im worried cause i do not really hear sound but i always can say you if theres a difference. I can tune guitar somehow, although not every tunning. Its easy for me to tune E but not B e,g
Do i really need harmonic pitch, or "musical hearing" is enough?

Hearing harmonies correctly is part of musical hearing. I personally find figuring out chords a lot harder than melodies, some people find it the other way around. You can definitely work on it, don't worry.
Quote by RobinTrower12
You are either born with perfect pitch or not born with perfect pitch, there is no way to acquire it through training.

Wrong
here we go again.....

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.