Hi,

I have bought some classical music; " Canon in D"
in sheet music format for $4.

If someone could convert it into a GP file I would really appreciate it.
If you don't want to do it for free I can paypal you or donate that amount to your favorite charity online in your name.

Thanks!
R
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
(My hero) - Robin Williams
Quote by MusicGu7
Hi,

I have bought some classical music; " Canon in D"
in sheet music format for $4.

If someone could convert it into a GP file I would really appreciate it.
If you don't want to do it for free I can paypal you or donate that amount to your favorite charity online in your name.

Thanks!
R

I have the tools to do it, but it will require some very high quality scans or files. Do you have (or can you get) those?

How many pages are we talking about?
5 pages of big print like this one (page 1).
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
I have actually started to learn, and have started to transfer it but it's still not coming in GP the way it is shown in the picture...

The first 4 bars have come correctly, but 5-10 is coming a bit weird and 11 to 15 are not fitting in the bars in GP the way they are fitting in the picture

(I have a higher res file than what is above)

But there are some parts i really do not know how to do with GP that perhaps you can help me with.
IF you look at bar 2, you will see a II---------------------- (above the bar)
What is that? and how do i put that in GP?

Am willing to pay as well if someone wants to help me (mentioned in the OP) as I understand not everyone has the time to spare.

Thanks!
PM sent...
I can do it for you if you'd like. I've had an ass-ton of time on my hands lately.
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
@DaysofGrace,
Check your PM