... and it sounds great, but I still feel like I could have gotten better value for my guitar.
I paid $880 CAD for this one.

I have a 30 day return policy, so I might go back and exchange my guitar.

Any suggestions at Long & Mcquade or AxeMusic for guitars under $900 with Electronics Inbuilt?
I tried a loooot of guitars but still decided on the Taylor 214. Over here it was 1.2k € so yeah...I think it's the best guitar in this price range. Of course it depends on what you're looking for but I love the high end and the bass response on this thing. and it looks amazing as well.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I got a taylor 114 and I was totally satisifed, I got it for around the same price as you but half off from a sale though but that's the average price for a nice taylor though. I personally love my taylor, But it's up to you wether you want to return it or not.
Guitarist & Bassist
Well, I have my eyes on an Epiphone Masterbilt, anyone tried that one?
Quote by Wuuh
Well, I have my eyes on an Epiphone Masterbilt, anyone tried that one?

Epiphone is a great brand but I hate the body on it. I would suggest an alvarez, it's probably one of the better brands that arn't too pricey. I have a alvarez myself and I like it alot.
Guitarist & Bassist
Quote by ethan_hanus
I'll trade you my Takamine for it

Alvarez+Takamine < Taylor

Japanese also know how to make guitars, I would also suggest Takamine G series acoustics guitars.
Guitarist & Bassist
Quote by Asa Carter
Alvarez+Takamine < Taylor

Japanese also know how to make guitars, I would also suggest Takamine G series acoustics guitars.

I actually prefer Taylor over Takamine, Takamine is great and all, but they make their stuff unmodifiable, and idk, I picked up a $400 Taylor baby grand with 3 month old strings, and preferred it over my $700 Takamine G Series EG334SC.