Today I bought a new Laney CUB12R. At first reverb was working normal, but now I turn it to 10 and it has no difference to 0. Can I fix it or I need to take it back to the shop?
no idea about that unit but if you bought it today you should be able to easily take it back to the shop and get it replaced, better than holding on to a bit of gear that may already be defective
At the moment, reverb went on for about 3 seconds and dissapeared.
just looked at the block diagram and it looks like theres a footswitch to turn the reverb on/off?
what's going on with that in your setup ?

but let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are operating it normally, i would get it replaced if its messing up on day 1
Now reverb is working. Problem is shop is in other city and I am posting this becouse maybe it only needs some easy soldering to fix it. Btw I don't have footswitch.
Last edited by Hamakas at Jun 25, 2011,
Quote by funeralllllllll
no idea about that unit but if you bought it today you should be able to easily take it back to the shop and get it replaced, better than holding on to a bit of gear that may already be defective

+1

if you have a distance to go, then it's a judgement call (but in my experience, i've always regretted not taking something back which i thought was dodgy, normally it completely broke just outside the warranty period).

I would advise against trying to fix it yourself- you can void the warranty if you're not careful.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?