So I cant find where these guitars are made, I saw one at a local music shop for $400 and was wondering if its worth a buy? I just want to know where they are made and if the pickups are great or if they need replacement. Any help is helpful
Made in Korea, very nice guitars
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
I don't think they make them any more, but they're nice guitars for the money.
The guitar is great. Active piezo along with it i believe, and the pickups are a good stock pickup imo. For $400 its worth it for sure.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
They're great. There are different models of them though. Try to find the early ones with the Wilkinson, or the V with the proper Parker bridge. The others have a crappier trem and weaker piezo.
Quote by Cathbard

"And straight into the woman's arguing technique - shaming language. The pillar of feminist rhetoric when confronting anybody that doesn't follow the PC feminist approved line of discussion."
Thanks everybody, I bought it on layaway so now I have to wait until I get my paycheck sometime i the next two weeks This one said made in Indonesia which had me pretty worried until I played it and looked it over, it is one sexy beast and probably one of the best things Indonesia has ever produced After I get my paycheck Im gonna slap some Wilkinson Locking tuners on that beotch and Im good to go
Last edited by ToneMasterDelux at Jun 26, 2011,