Page 1 of 2
Brass Eye, Father Ted, The Armando Ianucci Shows, 15 Storeys High, Mad Men, The Wire, Deadwood.

Those were the correct answers. Ignore all others.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Just finished watching the first season of Game of Thrones. (Apparently the next season will be called the same ) and I enjoyed it. Also, Family Guy, Scrubs, Mock the Week, QI and Top Gear are the others that take up my viewing time. Though I watch all of the above on teh internetz rather than on an actual TV.
South Park
Scrubs
That 70's Show
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
Mentalist
Simpsons
American Dad
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
I don't really watch TV, but yesterday I spent basically all day watching Cartoon Network. They have some pretty awesome shows. Adventure Time being the best.
the office. always sunny. tosh.0, jon benjamin has a van, 2.5 men, south park, family guy, american dad, Glen Beck

old shows: andy griffith, leave it to beaver, Bonanza
Dexter and maybe South Park are the only shows I'll actually watch/care to watch. Dexter is incredible though.
[Insert something clever here]
tosh.0, dexter and... i hate to admit it but my girl got me watching battlestar galactica. it's a good show
My sig? Nice.
alot..? lol
South park, the mentalist, king of queens, rules of engagement, futurama, the cleveland show, american dad, family guy, how i met your mother, friends, cant remember anymore 0:
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by BurningTurkey
tosh.0, dexter and... i hate to admit it but my girl got me watching battlestar galactica. it's a good show

Whoa dude! Your 'ol lady watches Battlestar Galactica? *bows*
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Just finished watching the first season of Game of Thrones. (Apparently the next season will be called the same ) and I enjoyed it. Also, Family Guy, Scrubs, Mock the Week, QI and Top Gear are the others that take up my viewing time. Though I watch all of the above on teh internetz rather than on an actual TV.

Finally someone who has taste in this thread.

A Song of Ice and Fire > Everything. That series on TV ****ing OWNED hardcore. It's almost 10/10 on imdb.
Match of the Day, The IT Crowd, QI, Later With Jools Holland, Father Ted, Spaced, Black Books, American Dad, The Apprentice and BBC documentaries for shits and giggles.

Wish Mad men was shown over here.
this "Dual Survival" show is on my tv right now, and im actually enjoying it alot, instead of one person its two (obviously) but its a different atmosphere than the one man survival shows. for the good,
Game of Thrones, Band on Brothers, the pacific, family guy, south park, entourage, californication, the office us, human planet, ultimate survival (BEAR FR*CKIN GRYLLS), etc.

but I actually never watch these on tv (except for ultimate survival which is my ultimate hangover material), gotta love the internet and free sharing
Last edited by guusw at Jun 25, 2011,
It's Always Sunny, South Park, Futurama, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, That 70's Show...that's basically all the shows I'd get excited for if they were on.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
South Park and Whitest Kids U Know

Good man right here.

I like cartoons. So anything that was a cartoon and ran in the 90's I'll watch.
Misfits
South Park
Bored To Death
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Game of Thrones
Mythbusters
Storm Chasers

EDIT: Nostalgia Critic (if that counts)
Last edited by DeaThrash at Jun 25, 2011,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
South Park and Whitest Kids U Know

I loved the Civil War on Drugs mockumentary thing they did. I dont get IFC so i have to watch WKUK on youtube.
Quote by Duffman123
Match of the Day, The IT Crowd, QI, Later With Jools Holland, Father Ted, Spaced, Black Books, American Dad, The Apprentice and BBC documentaries for shits and giggles.

Wish Mad men was shown over here.

isnt mad men shown on either RTE1 or RTE2?

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Breaking Bad in this thread yet, probably the best dramatic tv show I've seen.
The big bang theory, Rome, Game of thrones and Little Britain.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
South Park
Tosh.O
Man vs. Food
Thats about it..
I used to be a big fan of Family guy and the Simpsons... but anymore? ehhh.
Royals
Mizzou
Chiefs
Amen
Quote by Duffman123
srs

i thought so, couldve sworn i watched it on either of those before. It might not be on now, or for a wile, ill go check though

EDIT: Mondays, rte2, 3.30am. Pretty sure thats the only time its shown on that channel

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx

Last edited by ilovepepsi at Jun 25, 2011,
House
How Not to Live Your Life
They Call Me Fitz
The Dan Patrick Show
Regular Show
Adventure Time
King of the Hill
King of the Hill
Family Guy (for the most part)
The Simpsons
Death Note
Law and Order: SVU
The Angry Beavers
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Cheers
Frasier
Wings
Roseanne
Smallville
Invader Zim
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Dexter
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Game of Thrones
Futurama
Spartacus
Psych
That '70s Show
South Park
The Daily Show/The Colbert Report
I still watch Season 4 of the Simpsons, nearly two dozen episodes and all of them are sweet.

And It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia all day. Also stuff I forget.
Metalocalypse, although it's been dormant for a while
Blue Mountain State
South Park
I did follow Two and a Half Men
Glee
But my most favourite: How I Met Your Mother
Lost (best show ever), South Park, Tosh.0, Man V. Food, Man V. Food Nation, That 70s Show, Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory, and now Wilfred

has anyone else seen Wilfred the show was pretty good
@HeWent2Jared_
Page 1 of 2