I just got a new laptop so all the stuff I used before is gone, I used ubuntu so it came with a torrent client and extraction software, can anybody give me good free to use for these two things?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Torrents are lame, don't use them (unless you are downloading seasons of shows at a time). Just get 7zip and mediafire that shit.
Can 7zip do rar?

I use isohunt, but don't I need a client to download them?
Last edited by Dimefan69 at Jun 25, 2011,
7-zip fo' sho'
I think Unbuntu has support.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
utorrrent, and use utorrent to acquire winrar for free

Or you could use WinRAR for free normally, you just need to close the 'this is not freeware' warning when you open it.
Quote by robhc
Or you could use WinRAR for free normally, you just need to close the 'this is not freeware' warning when you open it.

There's probably free software that does the same job but better, anyway... but I've always just used winrar
Use usenet, fool.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dimefan69
Can 7zip do rar?

I use isohunt, but don't I need a client to download them?
Yes. Do NOT get Winrar, it sucks ass.
Alright, using utorrent. Do I run it or save it, you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge, I usually have a friend for this. Btw, I'm using Windows 7.
Quote by Dimefan69
Alright, using utorrent. Do I run it or save it, you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge, I usually have a friend for this. Btw, I'm using Windows 7.

Either.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>