hey does anyone know any good lessons or tabs that contain fast rock licks and chops . I dont mean shred or metal licks but more like slash oriented fast playing, if that makes sense. Any help would be much appreciated
Just learn and play his songs, any trouble with technique= go to youtube to review it
why not learning something from slash? like, dirty little thing, I find the guitar solo on that song very "arquetypal" when it comes to fast rock licks
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
ahh sorry i dont think i made myself clear in my opening, ive learnt a few slash licks but i mean other bands and soloists that have the same style of licks as slash, sorry for not making myself clear haha
Have a look at Pearl Jam? Mike McCready is a pretty awesome rock guitar player.
Quote by unbornsea1
ahh sorry i dont think i made myself clear in my opening, ive learnt a few slash licks but i mean other bands and soloists that have the same style of licks as slash, sorry for not making myself clear haha

understood man, what about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rtp9ESo19A

not really slash style, but hey, there are some fast awesome rock licks.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by unbornsea1
thanks man any particular songs?

Alot of the stuff from 'Ten' (Alive, Even Flow, etc), Yellow Ledbetter for a more Jimi Hendrix influenced song, also check out their cover of Rockin In The Free World (Pinkpop 92 version is my favourite)
Study up on your harmonic minor scale....slash used that alot back in the day...not too sure about his new stuff
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think