So pit which do you think is worse having no father to look up to or a bad one. I for one think a bad father is worse.
Quote by blackflag49
How bad? Doesn't take you to ball games bad or beats you with a shovel bad.

Beats you with a shovel at the ball game bad.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've never known my dad. My step dad's been around since I was 5 or 6 though, and is a complete ****. I've pretty much been pushed out of the "family" in my household. Just treated like a hermit who needs feeding once a day.
my father was a hypocrite. classic rock was totally okay with him, but then anything hard that i listened to was of the devil!

a cheater, a hypocrite, a liar, an abuser, a drunk...and to top it all off, an Aryan who looks exactly like a certain church-burning norwegian thug.

i'd rather no father than that!
I rarely see my dad because he cant afford to feed me and my brother.
As a Father, hes great, as a role model for making money, not really.

It really depends on what good and bad qualities he has.
Having no father to influence you as a child is bad, but it's worse having a father who influences you negatively.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
Having no father to influence you as a child is bad, but it's worse having a father who influences you negatively.

This. But only if it's an actual bad father. "Bad" is subjective.

I'm lucky, and have an awesome dad.

After my mum broke up with my dad I had three step dads that physically abused me, mostly just hitting to various extents but one of which put fags out on me, pierced my ears with a needle and injected me with heroin which he himself was trying out recently. All before I was 6. I'd rather have had no father, if I couldn't have my actual dad, than any of those cunts.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Damn.... and I thought MY dad was ****ed up, lol.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Probably the bad one.
Simply so he can raise a crazy-ass child.

Never had a father though, so I don't really know rofl.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I think it would be worse to have a "bad" father. My dad grew up without a father, and as cheesy as it may sound, the guy is my hero. He's beaten great odds to get to where he is today.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I'd have to go with no father. Even with out one, there can still be positive male role models in a child's life. Having a bad father can send the wrong message to a kid. A boy might think bad behavior is normal and a girl might see men differently because of her father's actions.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I don't know, since you are often a repeat of the environment you grow up in, I'd say no father is less hurtful towards you growing up and being a productive member of society, assuming you have a good mother.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Bad father is worse
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'd say having no father is better than having a bad father, although I wouldn't know since i've never known mine. He left when I was 1.

We need a UG group for this shit. Seems like so many people here don't have fathers.
I guess I'd say bad dad. I mean, no dad means no role model. A bad dad is a bad role model. Bad role model is worse than no role model.
I find that girl with abusive father who died are most likely to put out easily, second to them are girls with bad fathers, last are girls with dead fathers.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Ylasto

this.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I had the fortune of both! my real father left when I was little and my stepdad is a right cunt.

I think I'd be better off without a bad father figure. Not that the fag taught me anything worthwhile.
I think a bad father is worse. Cause at least without a father, there wouldn't be a bad father to influence the child and make them think that being a bad father is normal.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.