Any decent bass amp ever.

Come on, man, at least a hint of what you're actually after?

Specs?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
Any decent bass amp ever.

Come on, man, at least a hint of what you're actually after?

Specs?

K so no more than 100 watts not over300usd and suited for hard rock type stuff
You're probably going to want to look at an Acoustic B100 then, assuming you're in North America because of the currency.
You could maybe find something better used, but your guess is better than mine when it comes to US prices.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
The best you're likely to find under $300 would be a used Peavey of some sort, probably an old TNT 115. You might be able to find an nice Ashdown combo used too, just keep an eye on craigslist.

If you insist on buying new, then you'll be hard pressed to find a better value then the Acoustic B100. But with that budget I'd really discourage you from buying brand new.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
The best you're likely to find under $300 would be a used Peavey of some sort, probably an old TNT 115. You might be able to find an nice Ashdown combo used too, just keep an eye on craigslist.

If you insist on buying new, then you'll be hard pressed to find a better value then the Acoustic B100. But with that budget I'd really discourage you from buying brand new.

Yea I been looking around craiglist seen a tbt but it was broke