Oh this is nice! I'm presented with some fresh harmonies. This is pretty nice. OK A NEW INSTRUMENT joins us, that's nice! This piece is nice because it has some adventure in it's note choices. Though a little later in the piece you lose your fresh harmonies and the LEFT CHANNEL over takes things with how it is EQed. OVERALL I CAN TELL YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TRULY EXPRESS YOURSELF! I'd luv to see those more FAR OUT note choices though

share da luv, bruv!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452291&highlight=real+good+kids
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
Though a little later in the piece you lose your fresh harmonies and the LEFT CHANNEL over takes things with how it is EQed.

Yeah, the scale modulates out of the acoustic/overtone scale (which is what you're hearing as fresh harmonies) into a regular minor/major scale. The music pushed me to do so as I was writing it and I debated whether to fight against it, but I thought it sounded quite pretty so let it go into E minor.
That is ok, if that is what you feel it wanted. So long as you weren't afraid of staying with it out there, maybe it just wanted to come back somewhere else!!! : )

Is the overtone scale following the overtone series or is it something other?, I feel as though that wouldn't really make sense...
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
That is ok, if that is what you feel it wanted. So long as you weren't afraid of staying with it out there, maybe it just wanted to come back somewhere else!!! : )

Is the overtone scale following the overtone series or is it something other?, I feel as though that wouldn't really make sense...

Yes, the overtone scale approximates the overtone series. In C it's C, D, E, F#, G, A, Bb. The raised 4th and flattened 7th give an interesting sound.
This sounds kind of classical, though it almost sounds like something out a legend of zelda game. I really like the amount of reverb on the guitar, it makes it sound kind of magical. Its also quite relaxing. The only thing I didn't like so much, was that some notes didn't feel like they fit in. Though thats what you may of been going for with them. Overall I'd say this is a pretty good song.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1455263
The tone is amazing. For melody and scale you use, they are brillant !! I really like how it sound happy then a bit strange and scary... This could fit as a backtrack in many thing that really cool ! I've listen to it from the begin to the end and i'll probably do it again... Haha ! Anyway usually i give point on what to improve... But this was perfect.

Overall, awesome ! Im currently listening to other of your track ! Keep it up !

-Rick