Hi,

I used to post here alot back in the day and then I got really drunk/stoned for a long time, started traveling a bunch and realized that I had to finish college. I usually write some punk songs and play them by myself under the name of SIGFRIED AND ROID-RAGE because it's not cool to name a band after yerself and Europeans will take you more seriously and will give you 90 euros to get to the next town instead of 40 if they think yer a real band.

But somehow in the swamps of Tel-Aviv, Israel I got together with a bunch of equally as drunk wild-asses and we decided to start a band. We did two practices, played one show at the Rugatka and then didn't see each other for 6 months, we did two more practices and then went on tour all round Israel... after the tour, we spent a whole day swimming at the beach, smoking bongs and eating Bamba, which are these totally awesome vegan peanut butter flavored cheeto's that you can buy for like 60 cents at AM:PM, and then our friend Yuval took us to this really fancy studio in Florentin and recorded 11 total oogle-pop-punk/region (if the mediterranean is a region) rock ragers. All of us are pretty broke (me and Guy are unemployed and Amit works like 4 hours a week) and it's expensive to put out a record or tape in Israel where the majority of the band lives and I'm not staying in one place long enough to justify sending it to any address that I might have... so that's where YOU come in Internet. Do you put out tapes? Do you know someone cool that puts out tapes? Do you wanna put this out on a tape? If you like THE MORONS, THE BANANAS, CHINESE TELEPHONES, SNUGGLE, THE LAZER or THE HORRIBLE ODDS yer probably gonna like what we recorded. Here's a recording of a CBEND song that we covered:

http://snd.sc/kxG888

The name of this tape is KINGDOM OF PORK cos that's where you go to buy drugs in Tel-Aviv... and the name of that store is one of the best names for a store in Israel ever.

For those who care SIGFRIED AND ROID-RAGE is past present and future members of; SLOPPY YOUTH, NESTOR MAKHNO, DAN SATTERFIELD'S DICK, BNEI ZONOT NATSIM, YOU'RE NEXT, TWO-FIVE SHITS, INSIDE JOB, XANAX SQUARE DANCE and RAMONES ON SPEED

If yer into the idea of doing this tape or like what you hear please e-mail me at davidvanhale [at] gmail [dot] com
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Oh hey whyvern, I can't really help ya with tapes, but its nice to see yr still alive & kickin' around somewhere.
YEAH Buddy! How's it going? Do you still play in BIRTH OF FLOWER?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Yep yep. It's goin' pretty good, we were sort of dormant for a while but we're writin' new songs again & hoping to record 'em this summer.