Page 1 of 4
Quote by Annihilator666
I've been listening to these guys for a while now. Their new full-length is really, really good.

Seriously, Love it.

Went to their first two record release shows, insane time.
No doubt, big things for these dudes.

Yea man, they're incredible live. So much energy, and parkers voice rules just as hard in shows as on the record.
Why have I not heard of this band sooner? These guys are great.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!

72' Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Jet City JCA2112rc
Quote by punkforlife93
It sounds like the vocals are autotuned in the OP...or maybe just hyper-nasally...not bad or anything, just not my cup of tea...well, maybe a little bad...

Nah. Parker's just got a crazy voice.
ALL TIME LOVE <3
No but seriously, I love me some pop punk, can someone explain to me the hype from these guys? Or at least point me to a few songs that are as awesome as people say they are? If we're discussing the underground pop punk scene, I prefer Handguns, Veara, etc.
Quote by datskramzkid
ALL TIME LOVE <3
No but seriously, I love me some pop punk, can someone explain to me the hype from these guys? Or at least point me to a few songs that are as awesome as people say they are? If we're discussing the underground pop punk scene, I prefer Handguns, Veara, etc.

lol
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
1) There's no hype. 3 kids know about this band.
2) Veara?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Really? I keep hearing about this band like they're the next Wonder Years or whatever. And Veara is a fun band. Maybe not the best example here because I don't listen to them much anymore, but they're a legit pop punk band, if not a little too chugg-ish.
Quote by datskramzkid
Really? I keep hearing about this band like they're the next Wonder Years or whatever. And Veara is a fun band. Maybe not the best example here because I don't listen to them much anymore, but they're a legit pop punk band, if not a little too chugg-ish.

"The next Wonder Years" is a depressing statement.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm saying that solely based on hype value. It's no secret that TWY are the most hyped band in the whole Pop punk scene. The Story So Far seem to be that band that people jock, just like when people spontaneously discovered The Upsides.
I personally like them, but that's really not the point here.
These guys dont get much hype in Australia (that I know of). Im a one man hype machine. These guys are better than Veara and Handguns as well
Last edited by brad5992 at Jul 13, 2011,
You know who needs more hype and is better than this stuff?

Tigers Jaw.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
"The next Wonder Years" is a depressing statement.

Very much so. They've now become almost as bad as saying All Time Low or Boys Like Girls is my favorite band.
Quote by nashawa
You know who needs more hype and is better than this stuff?

Tigers Jaw.

Tigers Jaw definitely needs more hype. Two worlds was ridiculously under-rated. However... The two bands are hardly comparable.

Also, The Wonder years are really not very good.
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
Very much so. They've now become almost as bad as saying All Time Low or Boys Like Girls is my favorite band.

So apparently liking bands that are popular/hyped is a bad thing?

lol
I like The Wonder Years more than Story, but Tigers Jaw more than either (they're one of my favorite bands). I don't know how they compare to those other two bands, but I really like them.
Quote by datskramzkid
So apparently liking bands that are popular/hyped is a bad thing?

lol

When you know scene kids who claim to like "pop-punk" bands like ATL, and then list TWY as one of their favorite bands, they have become too mainstream for their own good.

I'm glad I stopped listening to them after their second E.P. That ****ing cheesy keyboard is just too much for me.
Quote by dallasc
Tigers Jaw definitely needs more hype. Two worlds was ridiculously under-rated. However... The two bands are hardly comparable.

Also, The Wonder years are really not very good.

TJ has heavy pop-punk influence, but yeah, I know they're not really similar.

And while Two Worlds was really good, it's still my least favourite release of theirs.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
When you know scene kids who claim to like "pop-punk" bands like ATL, and then list TWY as one of their favorite bands, they have become too mainstream for their own good.

I'm glad I stopped listening to them after their second E.P. That ****ing cheesy keyboard is just too much for me.

FUCK THE MAINSTREAM
That guy has become a meme? Oh lordy...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I think I'm over most pop punk.

Also, the Wonder Years aren't that good. This band isn't that good. And New Found Glory is terrible.

Tigers Jaw is very good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Don't change my words.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Why listen to NFG when I can listen to Lifetime?

Or old Saves the Day?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 4