Strat neck PICKUP. It's routed correctly.

What should I put in there? It has a Tele bridge, Swamp Ash body, maple neck, and one 500k and one 250k pot. The bridge is very overwound (9k, 42 AWG, Alnico 5) so I need something to match the output. What I'm looking for is a chimey, deep and sparkly clean tone in both the neck and neck/bridge position for some ambient, spacey indie sounds. No budget, and any brand!
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Last edited by bingeandletgo at Jun 25, 2011,
Wouldn't there be a problem since a tele's neck heel is flat, where as a strat's neck reel is rounded?

Edit: Nevermind then, I thought you meant actual necks, not pickups. your thread title is a little misleading.
Last edited by StratPlayer15 at Jun 25, 2011,
Wait, so you're looking for a strat-style pickup? Has your guitar been altered so it will accept a strat pickup in the neck position?

I was expecting you to ask what neck you should get to replace your Telecaster's.

If budget isn't a concern, you could go for a Bare Knuckle. They have some ridiculously hot single coil pickups. http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/main/pickups.php?cat=strats
Yes, talking about pickups.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.