Does anyone have this guitar?? I can't find hardly ANY info on the guitar other than the actually purchase pages from MF and GC or w/e

So I was wondering, if I sell my razorback would this guitar be WORTH it? Is it good?
Because I doubt anything other than a cheap dean can feel worse than an expensive one...

There aren't even Youtube demos of this guitar! Any info or perspective on this would be cool. I'd also like to know, if you own this guitar, is the part of the guitar body where the neck bolts on rounded or squared like most bolt on necks?
Well, as far as I know, the RG7320 doesn't exist. The RG7321, however, does.

RG7320 would be a 7 string, Indonesian-made RG with a tremolo. You're probably thinking of the hardtail bridge version which is the 7321.

They're solid guitars, but you can get a used 7421 or 7621 for the same price, if not less. Those are made in Japan and the hardware, pickups, and neck will all feel/sound better than the 7321.

EDIT: And yes, the 7321 has the All-Access Neck Joint (contoured heel instead of square).
I've also never heard of it. The 0 on the end usually means the guitar has a trem, but there is no 7 string trem model for the regular 7321. So there's definitely a reason why you can't find anything on it.

As for the RG7321, I have it, and it slays.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Quote by Zerox8610
How is the Edge Zero II???
or do you know?

Like I said, they're really new so there's not a lot of information out about the brand new guitars or the brand new Edge Zero II system.

It'll probably be at least a year before the information gets really accessible.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Like I said, they're really new so there's not a lot of information out about the brand new guitars or the brand new Edge Zero II system.

It'll probably be at least a year before the information gets really accessible.

Sheesh, I'll have the damn thing before then! I'll write up about it I guess
Quote by Levi79
It should be a pretty solid guitar dude. Just don't expect the trem to be as good as an OFR.

I doubt I'll care :P but thank you all!
I guess I'm dropping this latest 6 string and my first electric and then I'll pick this baby up!
It's essentially an entry level seven string with a tremolo. I personally wouldn't go for it, but I hate tremolos with a passion, so take my words on them with a grain of salt.

As for the rest of the hardware: the neck is great. The strings are spaced nicely and are neither too far apart nor too close together. The longer scale will take some getting used to, but it's hardly worth worrying about. The bridge pickup is pretty solid, but a little muddy in with too much gain (but that's true for everything). The neck pup is a little weak for my taste, not really that great. But keep in mind that this is an entry level instrument. The pups are serviceable, and if you don't like them, you can just as easily replace them down the line.

Overall, it ought to be a very functional guitar. It's designed to play metal, so use it to play metal. I wouldn't call it particularly versatile, but it will do most of what you want it to, though it's definitely not designed as a blues or pop rock guitar.
Quote by Zerox8610
Does anyone have this guitar?? I can't find hardly ANY info on the guitar other than the actually purchase pages from MF and GC or w/e

So I was wondering, if I sell my razorback would this guitar be WORTH it? Is it good?
Because I doubt anything other than a cheap dean can feel worse than an expensive one...

There aren't even Youtube demos of this guitar! Any info or perspective on this would be cool. I'd also like to know, if you own this guitar, is the part of the guitar body where the neck bolts on rounded or squared like most bolt on necks?

7 = 7 strings
3 = Not MIJ
2 = HH pickups
0 = tremolo
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!