aye
18 20%
naw
32 36%
depends
39 44%
Voters: 89.
Page 1 of 2
I kiss my girlfriend all the time in public. Once in a while, we'll have a quick make-out session that lasts like 5 seconds or a bit more. That's it though.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
nothing wrong with two people kissing
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by smokeysteve22
Throw poo at the weak ones.

dont tell me what to do
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
It depends, if it's a couple by themselves it's fine. If it's a couple and they're with friends it's annoying as f*ck. Stop sucking face midway through my sentence, mmk?
its fine, just keep it under control. don't be doing shit with each other like crazy, you can chill out for a bit while others are around.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
dont tell me what to do

Its not relevant to your post.

Dont tell me what, i told you which had no relevance to your post to do.
I don't personally think it's cool or anything, but I have no problem if people want to.
There's a limit. As soon as groping's involved or they're up against a wall going at it then their pride goes.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have no real problem with it, as long as they're aren't eating each others faces, I don't wanna see that.
Still don't like seeing it all though, but that's just jealousy TBH. Forever alone
As far as they want their dignity to last. There's nothing forcing me to watch, and if I can't pull my eyes away they I should probably start to worry about myself.
Last summer me and a group of friends were sat about 20 yards away from a couple actually hardcore ****ing up against the wall of the cathedral, so we threw bottles of water at them.
Depends. I have seen two hot ass chicks going at each other in front of a bar after last call and it was righteous. Then I have seen some of the natiest couples as well doing the same thing and I couldn't even watch. It's all circumstantial.
Quote by robhc
I have no real problem with it, as long as they're aren't eating each others faces, I don't wanna see that.
Still don't like seeing it all though, but that's just jealousy TBH. Forever alone

Judging from your location, you're Irish. So you just take that fantastic little accent your country has and flaunt it about anywhere and you're set.
Quote by homeless-john
Judging from your location, you're Irish. So you just take that fantastic little accent your country has and flaunt it about anywhere and you're set.

Canadian born, and I lived in Vancouver for nine years. Now I've lived in Belfast, which has quite possibly the most horrible accent in existence, for the past ten years. I have nothing going for me accent wise lmao.
Quote by robhc
Canadian born, and I lived in Vancouver for nine years. Now I've lived in Belfast, which has quite possibly the most horrible accent in existence, for the past ten years. I have nothing going for me accent wise lmao.

However horrible you may think your accent is, there's no chance it can be as horrible as the infamous Glasgow Uni accent. So you've got that going.
Quote by robhc

die
I'll be honest, it kind of grosses me out to see others doing it. I kiss my girlfriends in public though, so I'll be the first to admit I'm a hypocrite

Quote by homeless-john
However horrible you may think your accent is, there's no chance it can be as horrible as the infamous Glasgow Uni accent. So you've got that going.

die
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by EuBoat
As long as they aren't gay.

Fuck you, at least be consistent.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Never!
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Kisses or signs of affection, I'm all for it. Honestly, I'm glad people make each other happy. You see and hear enough horrible shit that it's nice to know not everyone is being emo.

But the "get a ****ing room" stuff is ridiculous. No need to slap your girlfriends ass 4x in a grocery store...
Music must be honest to be timeless.
Quote by zippidyduda
Fuck you, at least be consistent.

You just got trolled, brah.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
Damn you you bitch.

I could have kept going

stratkat
Quote by Das_Skittles

This always happens to me...

Quote by EuBoat
Damn you you bitch.

I could have kept going

Hey! Fuck you!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by angusfan16
Depends if they let me join in or not.

Have you ever tried asking?

You'll never know if you can get in on their shenanigans if you don't ask!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Sure, holding hands, arms around each other, and light kissing are ok.

When they start making out, and are all "EMBRACE ME YOU CUNT" and all that jazz, I kind of tend towards the "I hope you die" notion.
I'm not big on public affection. Anything more than holding hands i think is weird in public. Girlfriend same somewhat
Last edited by piercedthought at Jun 25, 2011,
I think it's obviously okay to hold hands and kiss, but a full on makeout session isn't really appropriate I think. I hate seeing people doing that (especially in school), so I wouldn't do it.
Quote by severed-metal
Sure, holding hands, arms around each other, and light kissing are ok.

When they start making out, and are all "EMBRACE ME YOU CUNT" and all that jazz, I kind of tend towards the "I hope you die" notion.

Does that line actually work on the ladies??

Man, have I been doing it wrong...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda
Does that line actually work on the ladies??

Man, have I been doing it wrong...

Note: It only works on hookers
Quote by severed-metal
Note: It only works on hookers

Wow, talk about fine print...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

I remember when I was single that PDA's annoyed the hell out of me. I've got a girlfriend now, and I am still not big on the PDA's. Usually, I'll give her a hug goodbye, maybe even a quick kiss rarely, but that's the line right there.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Page 1 of 2