Recently, I was sitting down in a chair, when all the sudden I took a really steamy shit in my pants. My whole leg had a lot of warm heat on it from the crap I took. After about 5 sec. 3 burst of processed, urine came shooting out of my urine hole. While this is all kind of gross sounding. I received mild amounts of euphoria from it. I am thinking of trying it again, as I am curious about my new found pleasure. I wanted to know if any one else has tried this before and received pleasure from this- like me.
i remember this thread...
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
cool story bra.
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Quote by kickoutkickout
Recently, I was sitting down in a chair, when all the sudden I took a really steamy shit in my pants. My whole leg had a lot of warm heat on it from the crap I took. After about 5 sec. 3 burst of processed, urine came shooting out of my urine hole. While this is all kind of gross sounding. I received mild amounts of euphoria from it. I am thinking of trying it again, as I am curious about my new found pleasure. I wanted to know if any one else has tried this before and received pleasure from this- like me.

wut

also, i would see a doctor. both about that, and your apparent fetish.
ts this is your superpower, you shouldn't be posting here you should be saving people using your scatological superpowers
I used to when I was like 8.....
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
DUH FUCK?!?!?!
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by kickoutkickout
They want to disable my thread so they can chew on it

come again???
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby