You know how stuff just gets everywhere? You'll tidy up and within what feels like no time the place is a mess again. I've recently been working towards clearing out my room of stuff because it's got nearly 20 years of accumulated stuff in it from magazines, comics, old school books, painting equipment etc. Obviously a lot of this stuff is no longer relevant to me in the same way it was when I was 10, for example, and needs to go.

Are you sentimental with objects from your past or are you utilitarian and keep only what you currently use?
You have 20 years of accumulated shit? Are you a hoarder?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
You have 20 years of accumulated shit? Are you a hoarder?

Answered with:

Quote by smokeysteve22
To be honest TS i think your just messy and lazy

my girlfriend does this and it pisses me off. i think she'd be a hoarder if i didnt thow her shit away without her knowing. that being said, ts may be a hoarder
My sig? Nice.
Quote by piop
I've recently been working towards clearing out my room of stuff because it's got nearly 20 years of accumulated stuff

according to your profile, your birthday is September 26, 1991. so that would mean you've had stuff accumulating since you were born?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
according to your profile, your birthday is September 26, 1991. so that would mean you've had stuff accumulating since you were born?

Yup. Thomas the Tank Engine ftw.

Edit: I'm throwing all the stuff out, hoarders don't
I don't quite have 20 years worth of stuff, but it gets chucked around quite a lot. A lot of my floor space is taken up with cables, microphone stands and guitars in various places that they shouldn't be. I tidy up one day and within the next 4, I have to be careful where I walk again.
Quote by piop
Yup. Thomas the Tank Engine ftw.

Edit: I'm throwing all the stuff out, hoarders don't

so your parents never made you clean your room? what the **** man?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I do get attached to some things. I still have a lot of stuff from when I was a kid.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I try to get rid of stuff every summer, I usually don't get rid of much but it tends to help a little.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I had a lot I was attached to, then last year I threw a bunch of it out and it was nice getting rid of crap I didn't need and I honestly haven't missed any of it. Once you start doing it, it's no longer a big deal.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by theogonia777
so your parents never made you clean your room? what the **** man?

It was all shoved neatly in cupboards and wardrobes. But it's gotta go now. NOW!

Quote by kylepianoman
I had a lot I was attached to, then last year I threw a bunch of it out and it was nice getting rid of crap I didn't need and I honestly haven't missed any of it. Once you start doing it, it's no longer a big deal.

Yeah this is the response I was hoping for. Why do I need Spiderman comics from 96? I don't, that's what!
Quote by piop
Yeah this is the response I was hoping for. Why do I need Spiderman comics from 96? I don't, that's what!

Sell that shit on eBay! You might get something for it.

I do this a bit I guess. I keep some useless crap, because I might need to some day
If you think he's a hoarder my sis had him beat by a 100 miles. My sis would not throw anything away or sell 'em and I'm not talking about trash. I'm lucky to have a corner by the back door to set up my rig and play.

My room is kinda cluttered but it's stuff that I use. I already sold off a bunch when I did a inventory but there's probably more I could get rid of. There I don't know if I'll use 'em again and they're music stuff.

EDIT: who's that sweetie pie?
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Last edited by OldRocker at Jun 25, 2011,
Quote by creelers
It's Martha Plimpton.

Really? I didn't recognize her.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+