So I started noticing that I was getting a lot of buzz on my original floyd rose when my guitar was unplugged. It sounds like it is coming from the bridge, so I don't think that it is fret buzz. I use .11 gauge strings, and I can only hear it when I'm unplugged. Is there anyone out there that has had a similar problem that can help me out?
Try a lower string gauge if not, try re-intonating it , theres lots of vids on youtube, you can also mess around with the truss rod and the nut.

If its not a real floyd rose don't bother fixin it.
Quote by hconn
So I started noticing that I was getting a lot of buzz on my original floyd rose when my guitar was unplugged. It sounds like it is coming from the bridge, so I don't think that it is fret buzz. I use .11 gauge strings, and I can only hear it when I'm unplugged. Is there anyone out there that has had a similar problem that can help me out?

Are you sure it's the bridge that's buzzing and not the springs? As long there are no other problems and it's not coming through the amp then there's not much to worry about.