Hey guys just asking for a minute of your time to check out my stuff not that great sound quality but still worth a listen thanks critism and or comments are welcome. my youtube name is astheskycrashes thanks be easy
Provide a link, and people will be more inclined to listen to your music. Here, I'll help you with that: http://www.youtube.com/user/astheskycrashes There you go, that's better.

Now that I made the effort to go find your music, on to the criticism: "Acoustic metal" is an odd, misleading claim. You're really just writing kind of dark, kind of sad acoustic songs. What you have so far isn't all that interesting. It makes me think "metalcore intro, dragged out too long".

So here's what you need to decide: Are you looking to show off your skills as a guitarist, or are you looking to embrace the "ambient" side of this more? If it's the former, you need more variation in your songs. More chord changes, complex structures. If it's the latter, you need to work harder at creating a mood. But either way, flesh out the songs more and you'll be off to an acceptable start. I did see that you were messing around with altered tunings, which is good way to create interesting sounds. Good luck.