I have had a really bad amp and guitar for the past 2 years or so and I wanna replace them both starting with the amp. I have a BC Rich Warlock Bronze series guitar ( I know it's horrible) and some horrible BC Rich amp.

I want to replace my amp before I replace the guitar.. I like Hard Rock/Metal/Metalcore/etc music.. Like Avenged Sevenfold,Bullet for My Valentine, Atreyu, Disarmonia Mundi, BTBAM and other bands similar to them. And yes, I know some of those bands (mostly A7X) aren't really metal.

I was interested in the Peavey Vypyr 30 and the Peavey Bandit 112 but I'm not sure if those are good choices for my guitar.
Whats you price range buddy? I'd be happy to give you some friendly advice on what could work for you in your budget range.
MXR: DD-11 Dime Distortion

Jim Dunlop: Crybaby From Hell

Peavey: JSX 212 Combo 120 watts

B.C.Rich: 1987 Ironbird

Dean: MLF 79 Series

SH-13 Seymour Duncan Dimebucker

MXR: 6 Band EQ

Ibanez: DL10 Digital Delay

Just get something tube. Dont worry about wattage at all. You dont need a big 100 W amp. A 15 W tube amp would be PLENTY. and 15 watts in a tube amp is ALOT more than 15 W in a solid state. And the sound is soooooo much better.
You'll thank me later.
My price range is probably about $200-$400..maybe $500 depending on my money situation .. I know its not much for an amp but I don't really need the new amp immediately. I just wanted to see what would be a good choice so I know what I want when the time comes. Thanks for posting
You could most likely find a used Peavey 5150 combo at the top of your price range. If you want something cheaper, a Peavey Vypyr Tube 60 would go for around $350. A dozen amps (if I remember correctly) with two settings each and a bunch of effects to fool around with.
I agree with the other guys here on the Peavey Vypyr. Sounds like you like a broad range of sounds and styles. The vypyr has most of the popular models of amps and pedals used in those styles. And there is a tube version which is relativily affordable both new and used. I would definitly opt for the tube version if you can afford it. it will sound alot more close to the real thing than the solid state verion, but both amp are pretty good for the price. If you want to go with an all tube amp that is afforable I would recommend the Peavey valve king, or Bugera's 6260, 6262, 333, 333XL amps. all of these are pretty affordable amps and pretty good quality knock off of the amps that they a copied from. Hope this helps. Check out these amps on youtube to get an idea of what they sound like. Hope this helped a little with your decision.
MXR: DD-11 Dime Distortion

Jim Dunlop: Crybaby From Hell

Peavey: JSX 212 Combo 120 watts

B.C.Rich: 1987 Ironbird

Dean: MLF 79 Series

SH-13 Seymour Duncan Dimebucker

MXR: 6 Band EQ

Ibanez: DL10 Digital Delay